• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Trail cam pics, 2020

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
We saw three elk driving into the trail head. Next time we are going to devise a plan to make a stock on the elk and video them. Instead of hike that steep trail. We climbed 2020 vertical feet in 3.3 miles. we didn't make it to the top though, about a mile short.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Jack Rabbit tacos anyone?

I've been trying a lot more things as I get older. Might have to pick up a jack while hunting this season and try it out.

Already figured out Striper taste almost as good as Largemouth with the red meat removed. Never have taken the red out of the Striper before.

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I've been trying a lot more things as I get older. Might have to pick up a jack while hunting this season and try it out.

Already figured out Striper taste almost as good as Largemouth with the red meat removed. Never have taken the red out of the Striper before.
I’m going to try a few different ways to cook them. I’ll report back. I think that I have reached the age that if I kill it I’m going to eat it. They are fun to hunt, and it gets us out of the house. Thanks

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter

I have removed red and not, can't tell the difference..so not. An extra step when the box is full and it's hot out.😩
Prefer striper vastly over LMB also, so what do I know, eh?

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
I have removed red and not, can't tell the difference..so not. An extra step when the box is full and it's hot out.😩
Prefer striper vastly over LMB also, so what do I know, eh?
Really? Striper over LMB? I guess we all have preferences! Striper is definitely easier to come by. My girlfriend said she couldn't tell the difference with or without the red. I guess its not all the red, just the portion that you can physically pull away in 1 piece (doesn't remove ALL the red).

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
New video is up, hope that you enjoy. I'm open to constructive criticism.

I think you have a good thing started. Enjoy your content. Good to see locals (well, kind of local) in action.

That said, 2 things I would suggest since you asked for some CC:

Video quality. That video is 360p. Not many of us nowadays enjoy watching anything less than 720p (and preferably 1080). Video looks grainy.

Second thing is maybe get the kids involved a bit more. I am sure you are trying to promote the channel. The kids being involved a bit more will appeal to the younger age group and possibly get more of a following. Just a thought and maybe I am way off base with that....??

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Thanks doz, I just got a DJI Osmo, it’ll do 4K. I didn’t even realize the bad quality of my other camera until I edited the two together. It’s definitely a learning process.