• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Transmission/Transfer Case Replacement?

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
I’ve been looking for some quotes to get a transfer case replaced on SVT Raptor? Anybody have any recommendations on great shops with honest mechanics that won’t overcharge and will warranty their work? I don’t mind paying for quality work just don’t want someone to screw me over either. Thanks in advance!

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Vegas Valley fleet and auto does good work at a reasonable price. I had them replace a electronic steering rack on an F150 because they had all the equipment to test, program, clear codes etc. Another option Would be to talk to Walter Burch at Aftermarket HQ they do a lot of aftermarket work on Raptors. Yet another option would be to jump on IG and contact Robby Woolworth (Robby887) who works at a ford dealer but does mostly fab work on the side.

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Thanks guys! Roach I have Walter a call since they pretty much do anything Raptor related. Quoted me $1450 with parts and labor plus full warranty on their work and ford warranty on parts which is good especially because I’m looking to purchase an extended warranty. Seems like a straight guy, may go with him.

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Tell him Scott with the F150 prerunner sent ya.
IMG_4793.JPG IMG_4793.JPG
QUOTE="stitch702, post: 1274367, member: 6170"]Thanks guys! Roach I have Walter a call since they pretty much do anything Raptor related. Quoted me $1450 with parts and labor plus full warranty on their work and ford warranty on parts which is good especially because I’m looking to purchase an extended warranty. Seems like a straight guy, may go with him.[/QUOTE]

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Tell him Scott with the F150 prerunner sent ya.
View attachment 38676 View attachment 38676
QUOTE="stitch702, post: 1274367, member: 6170"]Thanks guys! Roach I have Walter a call since they pretty much do anything Raptor related. Quoted me $1450 with parts and labor plus full warranty on their work and ford warranty on parts which is good especially because I’m looking to purchase an extended warranty. Seems like a straight guy, may go with him.
[/QUOTE]

Sweet Truck Scott!

Walter has done some suspension work on my Raptor, always quality work at a fair price. I don't think he even marks up the parts at least not on my work and if he see's another part failing he fixes it while he is in there so only cost you the parts.

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Follow up! Just got my truck back from Walter at AftermarketHQ. Solid guy whose prices may not be the cheapest in town, but they are fair and his work and attention to detail are great! All around cool guy who you can shoot the (poop) with and talk about trucks especially if they are raptor related. Thanks for the referrals.