Truck Show and Parking Lot Sale at New Frontier Armory Saturday, 9 November!!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Huge parking lot sale with over 25 outside vendors here representing their products, a 75" tractor trailer full of all the newest goodies to hit the market, TONS of in store sales and price slashing.

Stop by Saturday between 10-6 and check out the event as well as our recently expanded 6K sq ft retail showroom! Hope to see you all there!

gundamit

Super Duper Noob
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Yes, another great way to spend money. I can't wait lol. In all seriousness thanks guys for setting this up. I will definitely be there.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Am at discount tire getting my wife's ride new shoes lol. Then will swing by. See you soon.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Popped in and out. Made it out without spending any money. Lol. The tiger gripped 1911 on the truck was neat. Wish there was some more hunting stuff though.

I was eyeing the LJ though. Lol. Not sure whose it was.

gundamit

Super Duper Noob
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Great event guys an having the food truck there was awesome. Just grabbed some brass an a sling stud. Was in for a flashlight but you guys are sold out of almost everything.... keep up the great events I will have to go again.

okdonk

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
Came in around 2.30p. Lot of people inside NFA but not so much on the parking lot.
Couldn't leave empty handed so bought some cleaning patches and bore snake. :).
As always, good shop, good prices and best service in town.