Tuesday's Chuckle

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Being married is great...…….

Isn’t it nice when your married and can share everything?

I went up to the missus this morning and said "I have a big problem"

She replied "Now look, you don't have a problem, we have a problem... Remember our wedding day? For better for worse, for richer for poorer and all that, now what's this so called big problem"?

I said "We've got your sister pregnant"

Funeral is Thursday at 11...…..Closed casket!

Last edited:

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Could have happened to Me, but it didn't. Hey when Your wife is sleeping around on You and she decides to move out, and her sister still lives with you. Whats a guy to do? Boy that really pissed the ex wife off!:LOL::devilish: Karma is a (b****) ain't it.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Could have happened to Me, but it didn't. Hey when Your wife is sleeping around on You and she decides to move out, and her sister still lives with you. Whats a guy to do? Boy that really pissed the ex wife off!:LOL::devilish: Karma is a (b****) ain't it.
Hahaha! Had a similar situation when the Ex was leaving me for some rock band dude!

I told the ex the next woman in my life would have bigger breasts and a smaller mouth! That didn't go over well!

Specially since her sister fit the bill.

Harley

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Hahaha! Had a similar situation when the Ex was leaving me for some rock band dude!

I told the ex the next woman in my life would have bigger breasts and a smaller mouth! That didn't go over well!

Specially since her sister fit the bill.
You never told me THAT part of the story. Hahahaha!

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Well, since they manage to make me look almost human, I suppose you are right, but how come Tom Selleck wasn't in the running for the part?
I've seen him with a beard, there is a slight resemblance...…….

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Well, since they manage to make me look almost human, I suppose you are right, but how come Tom Selleck wasn't in the running for the part?
I've seen him with a beard, there is a slight resemblance...…….
He's a close third! But since Elliot and Selleck got a few years on me, I figure Jonnson's the best pick.

But with my luck, they'd pick Kevin Hart!

Last edited: