• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

UPDATE NEW SERVER ONLINE! ( NEW Server Soon)

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
We will be migrating the site to a new server in the coming weeks.

Should something go wrong, like the site going down completely, you can follow the Facebook page for updates:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nevadashooters/

While I don't foresee that happening as professionals are being paid to migrate the site, "stuff" happens.

Will update here when I have more information as to the timing of the migration to the new server.

Kinoons

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
The forum migration will be this week. Should be down for a day or two. Will post more information when I have it.

Thank you for your understanding.
Yeah yeah…ask us all for our donation for next year and then pull the site out from under us with some “new server” story. Soon we’ll see Titan and NYECO on a beach somewhere living phat with all the plundered cash from NVshooters…😉

Harley

BANNED FOR LIFE+35 Because he dared me to do it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Yeah yeah…ask us all for our donation for next year and then pull the site out from under us with some “new server” story. Soon we’ll see Titan and NYECO on a beach somewhere living phat with all the plundered cash from NVshooters…😉
Maybe karma will get em and they’ll get sand in their speedos!

MET45

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Looking fwd to it

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Kinoons, I was planning on hiring you as my personal medical advisor, to live in the villa next to mine on that beach, and of course you would have to bring your support staff (wife, kids) but now I don't know.....since you let the cats out of the bag......o_O:ROFLMAO:

Merry Christmas and safe and happy holidays everyone!
Waiter, oh waiter, another Mai Tai please....

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
We're leaving for Europe in a couple of hours, I was almost thinking I didn't need to bring the laptop, but I see now that it is a necessity.....