• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WASP Personal Defense Weapon Accessory, Non-Lethal - $99.99 (Free S/H)

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
You have to get into the Q&A to find the confirmation that, yes, this is designed to capture the bullet for its propulsion. I'm GUESSING it's designed for one-time use.

On the list of Amazon related items:
Otun Tricky Tool, use Your Fingers to Play Other People's Heads, Bottle Opener, self-Defense Weapons, Creative Gifts, Finger cots, Stainless Steel, Friend's Death

Price:$23.99 + $3.00 shipping

• ?: This product is for entertainment between friends, remember! Can not be used continuously, and too hard!
  • ?: Using this product is more expensive, you may create a concussion if you accidentally!
  • ?: Not only can friends entertain! Can also be used as a bottle opener! Let you be the protagonist at the party!
  • ?: The product itself is a set. If you want to be more cool, please buy three sets of products. Up to three sets of products can be assembled and used!
  • ?: Devil-like tidy, let your friends remember you forever! (a toy that allows a friend to die)

Grumpyoldretiredcop

Grumpiness incarnate!
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
If you're crazy enough to get one, the "Basic Kit" is $30 cheaper and leaves out the fancy carry case and cheap eyepro. Speaking as a Less Lethal instructor, I call this poor design and lawsuit bait.

MAC702

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Calling it "non-lethal" in the primary advertising is a REALLY bad idea.

The comments are pretty good. The one who claimed he used it on two intruders was the best. I noticed it was also the one that was NOT a "verified purchaser."

Kinoons

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Calling it "non-lethal" in the primary advertising is a REALLY bad idea.

The comments are pretty good. The one who claimed he used it on two intruders was the best. I noticed it was also the one that was NOT a "verified purchaser."
simultainously? Two separate break ins? Did he have enough time to hit one guy with that thing and then retrieve it for the second shot? Or did this guy have a bandoleer of those bad boys strung up?

MAC702

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
simultainously? Two separate break ins? Did he have enough time to hit one guy with that thing and then retrieve it for the second shot? Or did this guy have a bandoleer of those bad boys strung up?
After launching the baton, supposedly your firearm will continue to fire real bullets without malfunction. For best results, read with a beer:
4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, unfortunately only on 1 intruder of the 2
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020

This is a great product. It worked as advertised. I had 2 intruders break into my home in the early morning hours. Unfortunately the WASP was only able to save 1 of them. My first shot was with it and hitting him in the forehead knocked him unconscious. The second guy unfortunately was very high on Meth and it took 6 shots to keep him down. By the time the police arrived I had the first intruder in cuffs and he was still unconscious. Thanks to the WASP I protected my family and only had to put 1 of them down.

Kinoons

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
After launching the baton, supposedly your firearm will continue to fire real bullets without malfunction. For best results, read with a beer:
a beer? I need a second one to replace the first I laughed out my nose reading that review.

Bumper

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Yup, I struggled through that one! Quite amazingly that whole "story" didn't make the fake news channels (or Fox either for that matter), but it did make the reviews on Amazon . . . where we know there's never a made up story told.

The Wasp looks a bit problematical when it comes to using the gun's sights. So that reported head shot was pretty darn good.

Like most cops, I never had to shoot anyone. Not looking to at this late date either. However, if I am in a situation where the use of deadly force is justified, you can bet that's what I'll be using.