• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

We're back!

Valkyrie Combat

Commercial Sponsor
After some rough times (which many of you helped us through) we're 1 year in our current location and just got back here on the forums. We've got some handguns in stock, we're building rifles and AR pistols, we've got a few rifles on the wall (including some micro Galil's and an Arsenal) and we're taking in consignments (If you've got something you want to get rid of). The books are open for stippling and shortly in about a month, they will be open for Cerakote too... We appreciate everyone's patience and support as we have gotten back on our feet again!! You guys rock!

IMG_5573.jpeg

As classy as possible would probably be closer to you giving some more detail into what happened and like others suggested, adding pictures so those of us that lack any sort of class, could have a better idea of what happened and what said stippling disaster looks like.

If I go to alert people about a restaurant I ate at, I'm not too sure saying something like "food disaster...be careful" would really be too beneficial to them info wise.

Beefstews

Where's the Beef?
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
I have no problem with his comment. It is up to whoever reads the post to determine for themselves if they want to do business with them or do some research on the company.

In another forum, I posted a detailed bad experience and the whole forum jumped down my throat, making excuses for the vendor, since they vendor was a buddy of theirs. Sort of sick of people on this forum always asking for proof. I even saw a post where someone mentioned their uncle had passed from COVID and someone actually asked for proof of death!!! Unbelievable!

Beefstews

Where's the Beef?
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Silly people asking for proof or details , I mean the nerve ! We should just believe everything posted online.

Roflmao
I never said we should believe everything online is true, but the post does remind the consumer to do their research. Read my post again. I am glad I gave you a good laugh. I wish you all the luck with your business.

Gullwing

"Gunsmith"
Staff member
I have no problem with his comment. It is up to whoever reads the post to determine for themselves if they want to do business with them or do some research on the company.

In another forum, I posted a detailed bad experience and the whole forum jumped down my throat, making excuses for the vendor, since they vendor was a buddy of theirs. Sort of sick of people on this forum always asking for proof. I even saw a post where someone mentioned their uncle had passed from COVID and someone actually asked for proof of death!!! Unbelievable!
Well we are all glad you had no issues with his comment, we can all rest easy now.

It is one thing to say took my Glock 17 in for stippling and they coated it in peanut butter and tossed it to their German Shepard. Here look at these pics as proof.
It is another to say, "Be careful". Of what? Price, Quality, Time, style????

If you want to say something against someone, back it up.

LVTrenton

Living the dream
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Well, congrats on the anniversary! I really liked the stuff you had to show at last year's Red Oktober. I hope to come by the shop, and soon!