• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

What do you do.....

SL Dangerous

Zombies aren't real
Forum Supporter
It is a lose-lose situation for the resident(s) having to deal with this behavior. Personally I'd have someone start video and audio recording the minute the animals form a pack and call 911 before the first rock hit the ground should they start throwing. Do not instigate (i.e. "hey quit throwing rocks!"). Simply observe and report to dispatch. In regards to drawing down, be it low ready or these lesser thans squarely in your sight picture think about it. If they retreat do you think they'll "learn their lesson" and stay away from your home and neighborhood? Not likely at all. More likely is middle of the night vandalism at best and "dem and da homiez" (maybe the sperm and egg donors too) coming back armed for retaliation. It truly is a lose-lose situation. Of course if they attack with potentially lethal force it's common sense to respond in kind. The video should help avoid criminal prosecution and maybe even defeat the civil suit that WILL come. It absolutely sucks that people have to deal with little sh!ts with an I don't give a phuck mentality. The schools need to do their part as well. If they can suspend a student for what that student posts on social media (i.e. a picture of them with a firearm at the shooting range) on a weekend, an activity in no way related to school, they sure as hell can cooperate with law enforcement and be good neighbors by doing whatever they can to redirect the dindunuffins route back to the neighborhood they and they're kind destroy. Of course not all people on Section 8 are like this. Some are truly in need and will do/are trying anything in their power to get off of assistance. Unfortunately most are 3rd and 4th generation scum that live off of the government teat with zero care and zero accountability.

It is a lose-lose situation for the resident(s) having to deal with this behavior. Personally I'd have someone start video and audio recording the minute the animals form a pack and call 911 before the first rock hit the ground should they start throwing. Do not instigate (i.e. "hey quit throwing rocks!"). Simply observe and report to dispatch. In regards to drawing down, be it low ready or these lesser thans squarely in your sight picture think about it. If they retreat do you think they'll "learn their lesson" and stay away from your home and neighborhood? Not likely at all. More likely is middle of the night vandalism at best and "dem and da homiez" (maybe the sperm and egg donors too) coming back armed for retaliation. It truly is a lose-lose situation. Of course if they attack with potentially lethal force it's common sense to respond in kind. The video should help avoid criminal prosecution and maybe even defeat the civil suit that WILL come. It absolutely sucks that people have to deal with little sh!ts with an I don't give a phuck mentality. The schools need to do their part as well. If they can suspend a student for what that student posts on social media (i.e. a picture of them with a firearm at the shooting range) on a weekend, an activity in no way related to school, they sure as hell can cooperate with law enforcement and be good neighbors by doing whatever they can to redirect the dindunuffins route back to the neighborhood they and they're kind destroy. Of course not all people on Section 8 are like this. Some are truly in need and will do/are trying anything in their power to get off of assistance. Unfortunately most are 3rd and 4th generation scum that live off of the government teat with zero care and zero accountability.

Agree with everything you've written here.

Ever wonder why this is happening in a nice middle class to upper middle class neighborhood in the Northwest part of the valley?

Because of Obama's expansion of Section 8.

Yet another one of Obama's achievements, made possible in no small part by the former Senate Majority Leader, our own Dingy Harry Reid.

Section 8 is the cause of much crime in nice neighborhoods.

Same reason a high school freshman was murdered in a drive by shooting right next to Palo Verde High school in the newer part of Summerlin several years ago. A hood rat student wanting to show the rich kids at his new suburban school what a "hard gangsta" he was pulled the trigger because he was "disrespected".

Ka Lbo

Forum Supporter
Agree with everything you've written here.

Ever wonder why this is happening in a nice middle class to upper middle class neighborhood in the Northwest part of the valley?

Because of Obama's expansion of Section 8.

Yet another one of Obama's achievements, made possible in no small part by the former Senate Majority Leader, our own Dingy Harry Reid.

Section 8 is the cause of much crime in nice neighborhoods.

Same reason a high school freshman was murdered in a drive by shooting right next to Palo Verde High school in the newer part of Summerlin several years ago. A hood rat student wanting to show the rich kids at his new suburban school what a "hard gangsta" he was pulled the trigger because he was "disrespected".

Agree.

I do wonder how many school districts and sheriff's offices across the country are infected with ignorant tolerance the kenyan and his doj facilitated as they did with Broward country sheriff's office and Stoneham high school/district?

IMHO, the utter bs unveiled in Broward County should be crimial. Such disregard for unlawful behavior only begets worse behavior.

Brad