• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What happened to Decara's?

jpa

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I stopped in to exchange a gunvault (thanks Cliff!) and noticed the space formerly occupied by Decara's Pizza is totally empty except for some random furniture and a lot of garbage strewn about. Did they go belly up or did they move? I've been meaning to try one of their grinders/hoagies/subs and a calzone and even got a coupon from restaurant.com. It's a damn shame they went under if they did. I hate to see local businesses fail, it makes it harder to keep our money in our community instead of shipping it back to Applebees, Chilis, Best Buy headquarters etc.

RepairMan

Last time I ordered a sub, none of the people I was used to seeing were there. Then I called last week and got the "this phone number has been disconnected" tones.

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
wow. i was there a few weeks ago. they made decent food, but rarely had any serious business so i often wondered how they were managing in this economy.

what a shame.

GrimmLV

Noooooooo!!! The canoli's are gone!?

The place was awesome, and the owner was a great guy.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
WTF, are you guys kidding me? Sorry to see them leave. Guido better get off his ass and find a new place to buy me a grinder, it's not like he is expanding the store and is too busy.

Paulie

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
By popular demand.. New Frontier Armory and Pizzaria! :2guns:

No ?

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I'm sorry to see any small business close but by the time NFA's current expansion is finished they wil need to push out that next wall and keep on going anyway. :hurray:

gewehrmonkey

Bummer. That was an integral part of the trip to NFA. I even made a good friend over lunch and canollis in there.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Yeah, unfortunetly Tony had to shut the place down. Its sad because the food was GREAT. He just didn't have enough traffic in the plaza to keep busy.

I've lost weight since its happened, but I would gladly put the pounds back on if I could see Tony back in business!