Votes: 13 10.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Based off this subjective map, wondering where folks reside. Curious if the poll results will be pretty representative of the state population as a whole, or it there will be surprises.

Participation is greatly appreciated!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
NOTE: POLLS DON'T SHOW UP ON THE TAPATALK APP!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Sweet! (get out of that hell hole! :001_cool: )

Please vote in the poll if you haven't. Thanks!

Lrh502

Very Active Member
I currently live near D.I. and Ft. Apache. Next month I will be moving to Henderson in the Eastern/St. Rose area. That will put me a lot closer to my mom's house and close to the hospital (she has been there twice already-getting old sucks). I was going to move into her house last week but plans changed and this is the next best option.

I now live here in Reno, Nevada. I've lived here for the past 15years and I'm very happy here. I don't want to ever live anywhere else ever. I've made great friends here and that makes me really happy. And there are a lot of excellent gun stores here too, which also makes me very, very happy.

Lrh502

Very Active Member
Still in California, close on a house in Dayton 5/15/18, move the end of July. Can't wait to escape this #%@&! state!
I hear that. I was born and raised in L.A.(hollyweird to be exact). I GTFO of that (poop)hole state in 2006 and my mom moved here in 2015 after my father passed. I go back to meet with my financial advisor-that's it.

SL Dangerous

Zombies aren't real
Forum Supporter
I would bet a large percentage of non-native Nevadan members here are native Californian's. I moved to Nevaduh on March 9, 2010 (yes I remember the exact date lol) from Orange County. I trust that us political refugees do not and would not vote for Californicated politicians, ballot questions, etc but we're fairly heavily outnumbered due to nanny statists moving here. We need to shut that sh!t down instead of roll over and die like I watched happen in the PRK!

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
I would bet a large percentage of non-native Nevadan members here are native Californian's. I moved to Nevaduh on March 9, 2010 (yes I remember the exact date lol) from Orange County. I trust that us political refugees do not and would not vote for Californicated politicians, ballot questions, etc but we're fairly heavily outnumbered due to nanny statists moving here. We need to shut that sh!t down instead of roll over and die like I watched happen in the PRK!
Yes, I know a lot of California folks that have moved to Nevada, and will fight to keep the PRK politics, right where they left them, and not ruin Nevada. I know this because I'm one, as are my friends that have moved here first. But I also know there are plenty of libtards as well.

No worries. My wife and I are both conservative.