• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

What part of Nevada do you reside in?

Based on the Map, Where do you reside?

• "Western Region"

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • "Eastern Region"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Southern Region"

Votes: 58 59.8%
  • Outside of Nevada

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
North Valleys area of Reno. I've been in the Reno area since I got out of the Air Force in 1994. I love the North Valleys area. Lots of places to shoot, hike, 4 wheel and camp, without the hassles of downtown.

I would bet a large percentage of non-native Nevadan members here are native Californian's. I moved to Nevaduh on March 9, 2010 (yes I remember the exact date lol) from Orange County. I trust that us political refugees do not and would not vote for Californicated politicians, ballot questions, etc but we're fairly heavily outnumbered due to nanny statists moving here. We need to shut that sh!t down instead of roll over and die like I watched happen in the PRK!
I have lived in CA since I was 16, except for 6 years in the Army. I am 63, will be in Henderson in June. Conservative, gun guy. I drove 5 miles from my house to Costco. Beggars everywhere. I can't wait until I am in Henderson next month. CA is done, gone, ruined by the Democrats.