• Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter!
    Click HERE for details!

What part of Nevada do you reside in?

Based on the Map, Where do you reside?

• "Western Region"

Votes: 45 31.0%
  • "Eastern Region"

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • "Southern Region"

Votes: 86 59.3%
  • Outside of Nevada

Votes: 14 9.7%

• Total voters
I hear that. I was born and raised in L.A.(hollyweird to be exact). I GTFO of that (poop)hole state in 2006 and my mom moved here in 2015 after my father passed. I go back to meet with my financial advisor-that's it.
Nice! I grew up on Edgecliff Dr, and Sunset Blvd. Moved to Orange Co. After the ban of 1989, finally left in 2007. Love it here in Vegas!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Just opened this voting back up for those who haven't voted. It's great to see this demographic.

johnthomas

Henderson
Forum Supporter
Will be Henderson in a few more weeks.
I have been in Henderson now for 6 months. We bought a house in Paradise Hills. My Daughter and Son in law lives in Tuscany, we came at the same time. We lived with them for a week while our house went through Escrow. My Son, wife and Grandson moved here in November. After a few weeks, they both got jobs, Grand enrolled in 3rd grade, everything is going good.

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Where do I reside in Nevada?
The hotter than hello, dusty, windy part, where Geo, Tophog, Dusty, Lone Rider, IrishMike , and a few others can keep an eye on me!

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Commercial Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Where do I reside in Nevada?
The hotter than hello, dusty, windy part, where Geo, Tophog, Dusty, Lone Rider, IrishMike , and a few others can keep an eye on me!
More accurately, just close enough that they can pretend to keep an eye on you. "Eyes averted" is more like it.

gixxer760

Domestic Terrorist aka pa
Forum Supporter
Poll needs to be updates I like in clarkifornistan. Or vegafornia. East California. Or as previously known Las vegas