• URGENT! Help STOP the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Red Flag Law AB291!
    CLICK HERE for details!

Where do you NV guys buy ammo online?

Lär

Locally I buy from Sportsman Wearhouse. Online I try and find free shipping. Sportsman Guide, Cheaper Than Dirt, Midway USA are good web sites. There are more good web sites than I have time to list. I need to figure out more good local stores and frequent them. Whenever I buy food and toys for my children I make sure to pay cash. FU uncle slam.

28kfps

Very Active Member
Looking for a new place to buy ammo since WalMart pulled off that whole we know better than you BS.

I looked up a bunch of places to buy ammo online, prices are good, but I would assume shipping depends on where you live and how far you are from that specific warehouse. Where do you guys from NV buy your ammo online with reasonable shipping cost included?
I get it from Ammo Supply Warehouse in Pahrump. I schedule a pick up time.

Ammoseek is the best search tool with sorting and filters to find the ammo that is in stock.

You can also see shipping cost ratings or sort for free shipping.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Walmart has clearance on ammo. $163 for 1000 rds of Federal 9mm 115gr (200rnd packs @ $30 even + tax). Also Winchester 5.56 200rnd packs for $49 + tax ($265 for 1000rnds w/ tax). Bunch of other stuff as well.

28kfps

Very Active Member
Of the spot check I did Ammo Supply Wearhouse is worth at least comparing. I did find it cheaper some just buy a just a few cents. Don't know about shipping cost as I pick it up at their facility.

Mikeee54

Proud Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Ammo Supply Warehouse is awesome.....course they are just around corner from me lol. But they run shipping included specials that probably make it unnecessary for u vegas guys to run over the hill. Actually I am surprised it took so long on this thread for them to get mention.

Last edited:

jimf5

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Hi All:
Yes ASW is great. I can see it from my front patio. It takes about 2 min's to get there, it would only take one min. but i have to open and close the front gate.
jimf5
in Pahrump

terdog

uber Member
Depends. I search them all.
Last couple of orders were for Browning 124 grn 9mm. boxes of 150 rnds $25 with free shipping over $50 from ACADEMY SPORTS. They charge tax, but even so it was $8.60 p/50 shipped.

Seems like nobody touches SGAMMO for my 10mm needs, even with shipping.

I know that Wally gets a bad rap, but if they have a good deal, screw it, I'll buy.

Saw this weekend that they had Federal 223 55 grn 100 rnd box for $25. Thats $5 a box of 20. I bought a few and will get more.