• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where to buy AR lowers in Northern NV?

Morning guys, decided I want to build a pistol, where in the Reno area can I buy reasonable lowers? I have had good luck with Anderson and a few others, is there anyone in the area that sells these? Last I checked Sparks Black Rifle they had only high end lowers. Thank you.

LVTrenton

Living the dream
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Good luck, Brother - state background checks are backed up at least a week behind. If you have your CCW and you're purchasing from a dealer then you're good. Otherwise, you are in for a wait.

I have the CCW and happy to buy from a dealer. Just not sure where to go, I can call around but was hoping someone might have a favorite place they could share.

Actually their price is $55 unless you are current or retired LEO, Vet, first responder etc. I looked a couple days ago when picking up an order that came in. But they sounded like they had a stack of them in the back.

I had no hesitation buying when when Aero e-mailed me an offer for a blem for $68.