• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who still needs bulk ammo?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
If anyone is still looking for ammo by the case or half case at great prices, please let me know. Its starting to flow in a little better. We just got another pallet this weekend and filled most of our backorders. I'm going to try to get another pallet down by the end of the month, but I'd like an idea of what everyone is looking for still.

If you'd like an idea on prices, its still within $10 of these prices:
http://www.nevadashooters.com/showthread.php?t=4657
The prices listed in this thread already INCLUDE sales tax also.

If you are still intrested in qty's of 500 or more, please e-mail sales@newfrontierarmory.com so I can have a better idea of how to set up the next order. Please use AMMO for the subject line. When I place the next order and it arrives I will contact all of you first to see if you're still intrested.

We're working hard on getting some reasonably priced .223 / 5.56 in...we're getting very close and should have something going by early November.

nevadadave

ammo

Guido,
I am curious will you ship up to Reno area?
If so how much for 250 .12ga slug shipped?

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
No updates yet but will have .40, 9mm, and .22lr bulk packs down towards the end of next week.

We're only getting a few cases of .45 on this order, they're still backed up pretty bad. And no .380 at all :(

icode - I'll let you know about the .45 gap this weekend when I get back into town.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Guido,
I am curious will you ship up to Reno area?
If so how much for 250 .12ga slug shipped?

Dave, no problem shipping anywhere man....I'd be happy to hook you guys up north up!

We have two types of slugs in stock, but we're down to our last 250 rounds of each, so let me know quick if you want it shipped up there.

We have the LE low recoil version with 1 oz hydra shock which is $3.20 per box of 5

We also have the FS127 which is a standard 1 oz slug. The cost on that is $3.00 per box

Those prices are including tax already.

We can ship a case up there for about $20.

It still puts you under the walmart price out the door after tax for much better ammo.

Let me know!

icode

Obsessed Member
Wow, that crap is pricey :yesnod: I'll let you know, as I said it's for my brother so I'll contact him. Can you get smaller quantities or just case lots?

BTW I got your PM, but I thought I'd keep this in the public area in case anyone else wants some GAP.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Wow, that crap is pricey :yesnod: I'll let you know, as I said it's for my brother so I'll contact him. Can you get smaller quantities or just case lots?

BTW I got your PM, but I thought I'd keep this in the public area in case anyone else wants some GAP.
If you consider someone as big as ammoman is getting $300 per 500 with a lighter bullet, its actually not that bad, but yes, compared to other calibers it doesn't look like fun to me!

At this time we can only ship full cases, but you might put a feeler out in the trading post here and see if any other locals want to split a case with you.

icode

Obsessed Member
If you consider someone as big as ammoman is getting $300 per 500 with a lighter bullet, its actually not that bad, but yes, compared to other calibers it doesn't look like fun to me!

At this time we can only ship full cases, but you might put a feeler out in the trading post here and see if any other locals want to split a case with you.
I did not mean to imply that YOU are charging a lot, the price is what it is man. Thanks, I've forwarded the info to my bro. He cannot afford a case right now but we know where to get it when he can.