Wolf Ammo

nvlar15

They call him Bullwacker
Forum Supporter
I never had any failures with Wolf Gold, but it was not as accurate as PMC Bronze from my rifles, so now I just stick with PMC for general plinking.

steel cased ammo

i have shot wolf and tula steel cased ammo in my sks for years................. no problems , why wouldn't an american made rifle, obviously better steel , not hold up to steel cased ammo when Russian or Chinese rifles will shoot tens of thousands of rounds with no ill effect ? , i can understand possibly tighter chamber tolerances in a USA made rifle , but complete failure , i don't see the problem here...:scsniper2:

DonTom

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
i have shot wolf and tula steel cased ammo in my sks for years................. no problems , why wouldn't an american made rifle, obviously better steel , not hold up to steel cased ammo when Russian or Chinese rifles will shoot tens of thousands of rounds with no ill effect ? , i can understand possibly tighter chamber tolerances in a USA made rifle , but complete failure , i don't see the problem here...:scsniper2:
You answered your own question. Tighter tolerances in American rifles. The SKS is less picky.

-Don- Reno