WTS, Springfield XD9 Tactical, Henry Golden Boy 17HMR *Price Drop*

PM720

uber n00b
Springfield XD9 Tactical with case, 3 mags, green fiber optic front sight, magwell & extended slide stop. It's in good shape but unknown round count. Looks like a couple thousand rounds maybe. Comes with a Bladetech OWB holster. Great starter for competition! $450 OBO.

Got this in a trade and not really finding a need for it. It is in great shape and looks to have been fired very little. Comes with a scope mount and 200 rounds of CCI ammo. $450 obo. Can meet on the Eastside or NLV. *EDIT* Rear sight has been replaced and receiver screw has been repaired.

Last edited:

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Thanks!
Its still in your profile, hover the cursor over your avatar and you will see it, but the forum rules for the trading post require it to be in the body of the ad also. dunno why, you'd have to ask the bosses, I'm just a lowly A.I. program (STILL!) running on a Commodore 64 with only 8k of memory and batteries that always seem to be half dead...……...was hoping that with the new bosses, I would at least get four fresh AA cells out of the deal!
Holler if you need tips on how to get that broken screw out of there safely.