• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

???Nevada Shooters Custom Shirt/Hoodie Pre-Order CLOSED

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Preorders end 4/30!

Don't wait until the last minute because this is likely a one time deal!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I'll try to get invoices out to you guys this week.
Haven't figured out what the easiest way to do it is, but I think it might be best to invoice via Paypal, emailed to the email address we have on file for you. (You can confirm this is still a good email address by checking out User Profile.)
Even if you don't have a Paypal account, you can still use a credit or debit card to pay the Paypal invoice.

I'll update this thread as soon as all of the invoices are sent.

My goal is to have everyone paid and submit this to the screen printer on May 1st.

Stay tuned!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Ill take a od hoodie xl
Med long sleeve shirt

Not sure if i missed it in the thread but where are the t shirts made( country of orgin)? I ask only because would love to support garments made here(i.e. bayside apparel is where my local purchases from to have our union gear made)
[MENTION=10769]gundamit[/MENTION] what color shirt (black or navy)? I don't know if Navy as an option when you posted. It is now.

Dusty

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Thank you for all of the trouble you guys went the to do this. I should be paid in full.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Sent ALL invoices via Paypal to each of you who have ordered (except [MENTION=10769]gundamit[/MENTION] - I need to confirm color choice).

If you did not get the invoice, check the email we have on file for you, and your junk folder. If you still didn't get it, PM me your email address so I can resend.

If all payments are in by 4/30 these should ship around 5/15.
Thank you for your support of Nevada Shooters!!

gundamit

Super Duper Noob
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Sent ALL invoices via Paypal to each of you who have ordered (except [MENTION=10769]gundamit[/MENTION] - I need to confirm color choice).

If you did not get the invoice, check the email we have on file for you, and your junk folder. If you still didn't get it, PM me your email address so I can resend.

If all payments are in by 4/30 these should ship around 5/15.
Thank you for your support of Nevada Shooters!!
Didnt know there was a color choice....black for the shirt an black or od for the hoodie. Thanks again:)

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Didnt know there was a color choice....black for the shirt an black or od for the hoodie. Thanks again:)
There wasn't at the time, then I realized it was just as easy to print on a Navy shirt as it was Black one! :)

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Paid in Full. Thank you :smile5:

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Thanks for the payments folks! All but 1 have paid up already! Nice!

Last call folks!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Oh gosh, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. Folks were just invoice day before yesterday! I'm impressed everyone paid so quickly!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Due to popular demand, we have explored the option of making Dryfit shirts; T shirts with pocket; Long sleeve Tees with pocket; and OD/Military Green Hoodies available.

Pricing for short sleeve Tees and Hoodies are same as on the site:
Dryfit Tees in Black or Navy - $21 (S-XL, $24 for 2XL and 3XL)
Pocket Tees in Black or Navy - $21 (S-XL, $24 for 2XL and 3XL) (small logo printed above pocket);
Long Sleeve Pocket Tees in Black or Navy - $23 (S-XL, $26 for XXL and 3XL);
Hoodies in OD/Military Green - $28 (S-XL, $30 2XL, & $32 3XL).

Does not include tax or shipping, which will be at actual postage costs (no handling or packaging charges and will be at cheapest - most likely USPS First Class Mail).

We'll leave the preorders open until April 30. Funds will be collected around then, and order sent to the print shop. They should have it done within 10 business days. So we are looking at these to hit your doorsteps around the end of May.

Please post your selection and sizes below, for example:
"1x Hoodie XL in OD
1x DryFit Tee XL in Blue"

Then patiently wait for collection of funds around the last week of April.

For those that want regular Tees or a blue hoodie - they are available now in the Nevada Shooters store:
http://nevadashooters.bigcartel.com/
Last day!

If you snooze you lose!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
That's it!
Orders closed.
Will keep ya posted but these should start shipping around May 15th.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
These should be ready next week. Hope to ship them out on Friday the 18th. Will keep ya posted! (y)