• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

33 Round Glock KCI mags

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Are these work spending money on.
That's what my new ATI AR-9 pistol uses.
Thanks

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Well, I got 4 .... They sucked walnuts
Couldn't even load 7-9 rounds without the follower hanging up. Finally got 10 rounds in each and FTF after FTF with them.

Changed the follower to a "real" Glock one and put in the Wolff heavy spring, work great now. Still cheaper than the Glock ones but not by much

SL Dangerous

Zombies aren't real
Forum Supporter
I have a dozen 15 round KCI mags for my G19 and have not had a single issue with any of them through at least 5k rounds between them all. The single 33 round mag I have is a POS though, both to load and malfunctions.

Zero issues with the 3 Elite Tactical Systems 31 round mags I have for my G19 Sub 2000 with a few hundred rounds through each of them. I presume that they'd work for your ATI.

WantaG18

a noid
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I had some of the original KCI mags and the 15 round mags were ok but the 33 round had a two piece metal liner. Not long after that I got some factory new Glock 33 rounders for $20 each and never looked back.

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
After 4 years of use. Mine are still working just fine with the Wolf Springs and Glock follower

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Update on KCI
AR9 still doesn't like them. Bullet gets a nasty dent when trying to feed.
However, tried in a PSA Dagger today and the KCI feed just fine, as did all the Pmags. Go figure... lol

Ryderczar

Update on KCI
AR9 still doesn't like them. Bullet gets a nasty dent when trying to feed.
However, tried in a PSA Dagger today and the KCI feed just fine, as did all the Pmags. Go figure... lol
My pak9 eats it all with cheap mags kci or ets or promag. ak all thee way. ? but i do want a ar45 has me wonder about the mag feed issuses... Hmmm got me thinkn now. Ak45???
Bless All Fellow Humans

Impact Guns, the original online gun store- guns, ammo, and accessories for low prices.