• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A shout out to New Frontier Armory!

Jethro

……
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
It’s a 40 minute drive for me but I keep going back to NFA, I was in this morning and the employees are still very friendly and helpful. This should be the norm, but at least in my experience it’s not. Guido would be proud, Kudos!

Good To Go

Summerlin
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Yes, I was there last week and it has been a long time since I have been back. Was impressed with the workers that where on duty, helpful and friendly.

BerlinerBear

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I have had good experience at both shops. I also like Spartan Arms off of North Decatur on the way to Clark County shooting range.

AngryRed

Dumb Founded
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Ventura is a well run shop, just wanted to acknowledge a forum sponsor doing a great job!
Look, Ventura is 4 minutes away from me, NFA is 40. But as stated that still doesn't mean these guys don't deserve a shout out for being a standup operation.

This is the 2nd period of nonsense we have gone through politically and back in 2008 when many shops, including some of the previously "great" shops started charging $100 bucks per PMAG. NFA said no to that nonsense and stated we may not be able to give everyone a mag, but those that we do will not pay gouger prices. Compared to Cheaper than Dirty, and many local shops who immediately tried to cash in on the panic, NFA held true to customer service and doing right by their customers. Something this consumer won't soon forget.

jim

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Need more inventory. Definitely not a shot but a compliment.

Took my wife in today to attempt to buy her a gun for her birthday but the glock 43s weren't available for public sale. The young lady helping us was great like all the service we've ever gotten there even though we haven't been in there in a while that hasn't changed. So we went to a different store who's atmosphere I remember as being much better last time I was there. Wasn't an over all fan of it this time with exception of the gentleman who sold my wife the gun. Anyhow long story short atmosphere and service go along way and don't mind even paying a bit higher tag for it. I doubt I'll spend anymore money at the other place but I plan on another purchase or two here shortly. Hopefully you'll have what I'm looking for at that time. Great customer service and atmosphere though.

johnthomas

Henderson
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I have been there several times. Always a positive experience.

drmark7777

Mark
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Its a little longer drive for me, but I have gone to NFA for several years and will continue to do so. They are great to deal with, very helpful.

hottyson

Lurker (.22LR)
Me too. I just went there last week for some transfers and to buy my wife a new gun. From Henderson, it was forty minutes drive there, one hour looking at guns, and forty minutes drive back. I paid a little more than if I had gotten it online with a transfer fee, but I will support NFA as they are the best local gun shop. I get part of it back with the free transfers.
Nothing wrong with Ventura Munitions. They are a good shop that I stop into once in a while or if I need a quick box of ammo.

AngryRed

Dumb Founded
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Me too. I just went there last week for some transfers and to buy my wife a new gun. From Henderson, it was forty minutes drive there, one hour looking at guns, and forty minutes drive back. I paid a little more than if I had gotten it online with a transfer fee, but I will support NFA as they are the best local gun shop. I get part of it back with the free transfers.
Nothing wrong with Ventura Munitions. They are a good shop that I stop into once in a while or if I need a quick box of ammo.
The guys at Ventura are awesome, always a fun trip there. The guys at NFA are also awesome, I guess the takeaway is Las Vegas has some great options still for stellar gun shop experiences if you know where to go.

Maxx

Most Infamous Member (.50 BMG)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Another easy transaction at NFA.

I remember how horrific the gun store experience used to be here in LV before NFA opened 10-12 years ago.
I think they really raised the bar for everyone else. Guido definitely had a vision.