• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AK & AR mags…cheap.

I have several of those SHK mags in the AK, AR, and Glock variety.

They're Korean made and of decent enough quality, and a good deal in general. GO has sales frequently with the Glocks at 9.99, the AKs at 6.99, and the ARs at 5.99.

I've tried Korean magazines before.
Numerous FTF issues

No thanks
It is important to point out that there are several different companies that produce mags in Korea, to varying quality points. Additionally, some of those companies have changed their designs and quality control over the years, too.

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
It is important to point out that there are several different companies that produce mags in Korea, to varying quality points. Additionally, some of those companies have changed their designs and quality control over the years, too.
They were KCI 32 round glock magazines.
Worked fine after changing the follower and spring.
Also some AK mags .... They plain sucked

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
All I can speak for is the AR 30 rounder. I’ve had no issue whatsoever but my mousegun will run with just about anything that fits in the magwell. It’s even run pmags with split seams up near the back of follower when the mag is empty.

What I can say, I remember the ban and even the worst ar mags were commanding premiums up to $60 a fricking mag, so whatever works for you get’m now Before those days return.