• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any ammo at Sportsman's Wherehouse?

I stop now and again at the Centennial location and they usually have some. This pst week I bought a few boxes of 300 blackout, 5.56, and 9.

It's been a few weeks since I was in the Centennial location. I just remember they hadn't come down on price any so I kept on walking. They had a fair amount of 223 thought.

-TRD

flyer338

NRA Patriot Life Member Benefactor
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I was at the Centennial Hills store earlier this week. Some ammo, no powder or primers, poor bullet selection.
I estimate that at least 90% of customers were masked. I was not and even when interacting with store employees, no mention was made of my not wearing a mask.

Aswild

Ez come ez go
I was at the Centennial Hills store earlier this week. Some ammo, no powder or primers, poor bullet selection.
I estimate that at least 90% of customers were masked. I was not and even when interacting with store employees, no mention was made of my not wearing a mask.
If u did not know you have to ask the gun counter for primers they keep them in back

Luxom

Obsessed Member
Yeah i dont wear mine in the henderson store. Nobody says anything.
I really only get hassled at gas stations and grocery stores. Everywhere else seems like they dont give a care. Even when asked to put it on i just tie a bandanna around my neck and say "okay im wearing a mask now" at which point everybody just kind of does the ol 'not my problem' and gives it up.