• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Easy to rack

Nevada Hudson

Obsessed Member
Just bought a Bersa 380 for myself, so I can use some of the 380 ammo I bought my wife!:)
All metal, and the rack is a little stiffer than the S/W EZ 380. I like it, very concealable! Looks like a Walther PPK.
Don't worry about stopping power, for my other carries are more potent, such as CZ82, Ruger Gp100 357, Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag.
That illegal killed 4 people :cry:( our friend Sofie included) with a 22 revolver with snake shot.

johnthomas

Henderson
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Just bought a Bersa 380 for myself, so I can use some of the 380 ammo I bought my wife!:)
All metal, and the rack is a little stiffer than the S/W EZ 380. I like it, very concealable! Looks like a Walther PPK.
Don't worry about stopping power, for my other carries are more potent, such as CZ82, Ruger Gp100 357, Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag.
That illegal killed 4 people :cry:( our friend Sofie included) with a 22 revolver with snake shot.
How do you like the CZ82 as a carry gun? My CZ82 is a 9x18.

mpzreb17

Troublemaking Redneck
I know this is dated but my mom has MS and I saw Red Jacket did a glock frame with "posts" sticking out that made it easier to rack for a client with arthritis back when they were on TV. Ive contemplated going that route for her and thought I would suggest it for you. Im sure a sponsored shop could rig one for us.

Just put my dad through a CCW course over the weekend. Gave him a spare springfield XD9, and he shot decent groups with it considering he hasn't touched a firearm since leaving service 50 years ago. But he's got bad arthritis and has trouble working the slide. So now I'm looking for softer slide guns for him. Trying to avoid going revolver. Is the S&W shield EZ the only game in town now? I know the Wlather ccp was praised for having an easy to operate slide, and despite still being on Walther's website, I can't find one in stock anywhere.

Poena238

Peanut Butter
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Just put my dad through a CCW course over the weekend. Gave him a spare springfield XD9, and he shot decent groups with it considering he hasn't touched a firearm since leaving service 50 years ago. But he's got bad arthritis and has trouble working the slide. So now I'm looking for softer slide guns for him. Trying to avoid going revolver. Is the S&W shield EZ the only game in town now? I know the Wlather ccp was praised for having an easy to operate slide, and despite still being on Walther's website, I can't find one in stock anywhere.
I'm likely purchasing a CCP in 9mm from Gunbroker. Kinetic Armory has had this CCP 380 advertised for some time now, bumped their Armslist ad as recently as last week.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: WALTHER CCP 380