• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

G43/G43x trigger weight

STV_Keith

Obsessed Member
I've got one of each of these and their triggers were 8# 10oz and 7# 6oz stock. I've added the OEM Glock (-) connector and this dropped them both to 6# 10oz, but that's still a bit high for my liking. My other Glocks are in the low 5# range with the OEM (-) connector. Has anyone else found the same thing? Best ideas of what to do to drop it 1.5#?

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
The newer micro Glocks have a #33564 connector. They are different than all the other Glock - connectors. You won’t get the same weight or feel from these connectors as you do with other Glocks.

42tula

uber Member
I installed an overwatch precision polydat trigger, kept the factory disconnector, and did the normal polish stuff. Breaks clean at 5lb. I tinkered with an OCC over travel eliminator, but the jury is still out if I’m gonna keep it or not. It makes a ridiculous difference in the pull / travel for a reset.

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I have the Ghost Inc 3.5# connectors in both of mine .... But I don't think they make the same one for a 43/43x.

Kinoons

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I've got one of each of these and their triggers were 8# 10oz and 7# 6oz stock. I've added the OEM Glock (-) connector and this dropped them both to 6# 10oz, but that's still a bit high for my liking. My other Glocks are in the low 5# range with the OEM (-) connector. Has anyone else found the same thing? Best ideas of what to do to drop it 1.5#?
Want a better glock trigger? Buy a Walther. 😉

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Buy a Walther PPQ. 😉
I remember that time I shot yours. I accidentally pulled a few doubles with it even after dryfiring it a few times to get used to it.

Kinoons

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I remember that time I shot yours. I accidentally pulled a few doubles with it even after dryfiring it a few times to get used to it.
hell I am used to a PPQ trigger and if it’s been a while I’ll double it.

There's something wonky about the 43 fire control that makes it stiffer than the normal models, the similar gen 5 included. I had no success polishing it and somehow ruined a couple trigger bars, like they are softer or something.

I just deal with the stiff break and it's making me pay more attention to trigger control and making me shoot better. I shoot the 43 really well.