• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Grant Defense Contact Info

I dropped some slides off to get cut by these guys at the end of October, and haven’t heard anything since. I’ve tried reaching out every way that I can think of—phone calls, email, IG, Facebook etc. I’ve asked some surrounding gun shops, like Ventura, if they had a way to get ahold of him but nothing. They told me that they’ve been hearing people are having trouble getting ahold of them too. Just looking to get an update as to what’s going on. Thanks in advance.

Any luck? We’re on the same boat. Im thinking of just getting my slide (im assuming that they have not done the work yet) and money back.
No luck. I was given another email to try, but that’s about it. I’m feeling the same way though, but I need to be able to get ahold of someone lol.

I hope everything works out for you two. You shouldn’t have to go through this many loops to get information on your items.
Yeah. I dont mind waiting a month or two to get the slide work done. It’s a different story though if their store front has been closed for the past 4 weeks and i cant get a hold of anybody through calls and emails. Voicemail is also full. Evidently they’re not checking their messages.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
Yeah. I dont mind waiting a month or two to get the slide work done. It’s a different story though if their store front has been closed for the past 4 weeks and i cant get a hold of anybody through calls and emails. Voicemail is also full. Evidently they’re not checking their messages.
Right. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off about companies. If they told you we will be closed for two months and will not check or return messages then that is different. Piss poor way to run a business. Even if a company falls behind or an employee is out sick then call people who’s stuff you are working on and let them know.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Even if a company falls behind or an employee is out sick then call people who’s stuff you are working on and let them know.
That is the difference, right there. Be it over commitment, staff shortages, part shortages, whatever. You own it, communicate with your customers, and most will appreciate the communication and work through it as long as they know what is going on and they are being covered.

Hiding from your customers is bull(crap) and how businesses lose their customer base, destroy their reputation, and sink.

Right. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off about companies. If they told you we will be closed for two months and will not check or return messages then that is different. Piss poor way to run a business. Even if a company falls behind or an employee is out sick then call people who’s stuff you are working on and let them know.
Exactly. I’ll probably just call my bank and dispute the transaction with grant defense. Maybe grant defense will get in touch if my bank calls them asking for the money back.