• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help a Brother out

Ka Lbo

Curmudgeon
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter

Maxcarp

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2021 Supporter
If this is legit(and it seems to me)it looks like things are starting to level out.Let us know when you get it.This is almost cheap enough for me to move on,but not quite there

Not the price of a year ago, but getting better. I bought 2000 rds and thought someone else might want to do the same.

https://buckinghorseoutpost.com/pro...in-full-metal-jacket-500-rounds-in-30cal-can/
New company registered 3/21. But they are at least licensed with the state and show on multiple platforms as having an office there. Looks like that is just an office location, based upon the prior business in the suite.

Not quite desperate enough to roll the dice at that price, but I would if they were cheaper.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I'm hoping it gets back to .22 cent a rd. Prices stayed that way for years, but I don't see it happening again.
It will, but not for awhile. I can see .3/rd within a year provided no new anti-gun legislation for 9mm.

And 2 years ago, I was able to find 9mm for as low as about .165/round with tax for brass case. It was under .2/rnd for a bit for 9mm.