• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Instant Online Firearm Quotes at Discounted Prices Online 24/7!!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Check out our updated "Gun Genie" online portal for great deals exclusively online for both local and out of state customers.

-Instant Quotes 24 hours a day 7 days a week
-Quick & Easy -- Search by Make, Model, Caliber, Type, Etc
-Special Online Pricing, Sales, and Special Offerings
-Order 24/7 from the comfort of your home and pickup in store in 72 hours
-Prices include all applicable taxes, shipping and background check fees**
-No credit card fees
-LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL FIREARMS!
-Live Inventory direct from our distributor

Just CLICK HERE to browse the portal to start saving time and money now!

Don't forget to check the "Featured Items" section regularly for weekly sales, specials, and exclusive deals on firearms and accessories!

**If your order needs to be shipped to another FFL besides our retail store in North Las Vegas, you will be contacted for an additional shipping fee**

PRICES ON OUR GUN GENIE PORTAL MAY BE LOWER THAN IN STORE PRICING -- WE CAN NOT MATCH ONLINE PRICES IN STORE.

If there is something you don't see on this portal, just e-mail our friendly office staff at sales@newfrontierarmory.com and we can work with other vendors to check pricing and availability for you within 24 hours (in most cases).

Thanks for your business!

Last edited:

Spork

Active member (5.56mm)
-Prices include all applicable taxes, shipping and background check fees**
I checked this out today and I see you can't get a total price including tax and shipping without creating an account and entering my address and credit card info. Sorry, but I don't want to give up that info just to get an out the door price quote.

I looked up the same gun on galleryofguns.com gun genie directly. Is their total price including shipping and tax listed for NFA accurate?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Yes, that should be accurate.

The shipping is usually between $8-14 (non taxable)

Background Check is always $25 (non taxable)

And Clark County Sales Tax is 8.1%

With those numbers you should be able to figure out the out the door price without entering any information.