• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ithaca, Model 37, shotgun

I am looking for a used Ithaca, Model 37, Police Duty, 12 gauge shotgun, 18" barrel with wood stock - if anyone out there knows of a nice one for sale, please get back to me - thanks

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Man, those are sweet shotguns, I used to have one, but have no idea what happened to it, probably traded it for something.....Good luck with finding one!

Gunhand

Firearms Instructor
I have a DSPS with a 20 inch barrel and factory 8 shot magazine. I too am looking for the DSPS in 18 inch with the slug sights. For decades they were the go-to shotgun for LAPD and LASO. Because of the slam-fire trigger system, the average was 78% of all officer involved shootings with a shotgun were double taps.

flyer338

NRA Patriot Life Member Benefactor
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Tookie used an ithica

Bless All Fellow Humans
At the time, I was a prosecutor at the Mendocino County District Attorney, and I wrote a letter supporting his execution. Later, while an appellate attorney in the attorney general’s criminal law division, I had the privilege of working on capital cases.
I have been physically present on both the male and female “condemned rows” on many occasions. None of the inmates there are anything other than guilty of the charges for which they were convicted.

Gunhand

Firearms Instructor
At the time, I was a prosecutor at the Mendocino County District Attorney, and I wrote a letter supporting his execution. Later, while an appellate attorney in the attorney general’s criminal law division, I had the privilege of working on capital cases.
I have been physically present on both the male and female “condemned rows” on many occasions. None of the inmates there are anything other than guilty of the charges for which they were convicted.
My mother was an early victim of David Carpenter before he was known as the "Trailside Killer." Now the oldest person on California's death row.