• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

M&P15-22 CONSUMER SAFETY ALERT

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Yeah, I thought this is where I saw it as well.

Got the gauge, passed test; now passing it to friends that also have 15-22 for them to test.

Does anyone local have the gauge, and are willing to pass along? Just picked one up a 15-22 from a buddy and it’s been in his safe for 3-4 years.
Thanks

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Does anyone local have the gauge, and are willing to pass along? Just picked one up a 15-22 from a buddy and it’s been in his safe for 3-4 years.
Thanks
I'll see if I can find the one I picked up. Not sure if I ever got it back from the person I loaned it to.

I'll look for it when I get home. I actually had mine blow up from firing out of battery. Sent it back to S&W they fixed it. I got the gauge in the mail years later, and mine checked out fine, of course it had already been worked on.

Luxom

Obsessed Member
Ive had my ugly bacon gun since i think 2012. Thousands of rounds through it and still never had any issues that werent magazine related.
I feel like it would have happened by now. Any way to get a bolt group out of them though? I didnt see anything about that.
Edit: i guess if you send them yours to inspect if they find something wrong they send you a new one back.