• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Medkit/IFAK

Awesome! Going to pick up a nice kit when it goes on sale. Might also get something for the car.

I am really glad. Been jonesing to buy some new stuff but I had promised myself that the next non-ammo purchase was medical gear. I've really been wanting to SBR my AR pistol and get a battle belt/chest rig/plate carrier.

Last edited:

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
Started figuring what else to add to the range bag , belt kit and edc kit during the NAR sale.

Need to increase the " low level " med supplies , band aids , gauze, alcohol pads, pain treatment, etc. Adding a couple more tourniquets ( have 4 now) , an eye wash setup, trauma dressing and another set of chest seals.

20210831_100227~2.jpg

20210831_100211~2.jpg

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
I looked at the I-rock, but it seems like a good bit of the price is the case. Going to grab the same contents and a squad medical bag to put in it. That should leave me room for added stuff like eyewash, etc.

Luxom

Obsessed Member
Need to increase the " low level " med supplies , band aids , gauze, alcohol pads, pain treatment, etc.
I get a lot of the little cheapy stuff for booboos and scrapes any time i find myself outside of a dollar tree. Maybe not the cheapest compared to buying in bulk but if you just need a couple rolls of gauze or bandaids or something to fill out an extra pack i find these fill that duty. Not as good as actual trauma stuff like stopquik dressings though obviously.

Last edited:
I looked at the I-rock, but it seems like a good bit of the price is the case. Going to grab the same contents and a squad medical bag to put in it. That should leave me room for added stuff like eyewash, etc.
IMO, happy to pay a bit for the case. Figure a nice rugged hard case isn't cheap (especially since it's a Pelican).

Purchase made. Now back to buying the fun stuff that lets me LARP or makes a bigger bang.

GatorJim

Squib Saver
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
How about some training next to go with that stuff?

I hear there's a Stop The Bleed course @ The Healthy Living Institute at UMC (901 Rancho Lane #180,
Las Vegas, NV, 89106 ) on 9/13/2021........

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
I needed a 2nd belt mounted pouch for an ifak. I have one on my pistol / subgun match belt, but needed one for my ICORE belt as well.
T.Rex has been out of med1 pouches, so i found this KRYDEX look alike on ebay.
Cost me $18 after i used a $10 coupon for installing the app.
Has a spot on the bottom for a tourniquet and the insert from my med1 slips right in.
Now to fill the new one and see how it holds up.

20210902_120907.jpg

20210902_120755.jpg

20210902_120520.jpg

20210902_120504.jpg

Dr. Marneaus

Wheel Gun Guy
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Just made use of the sale, ordered a bunch of TQ's for a buddy and myself, also some pouches to mount them, need one for my range belt. Will strap one to my hunting pack with shock cord.

Still cant find the damn one that I lost......