• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My fun gun

545x39

Finally my hk mp5 22lr gets to retire to the safe. My newest somewhat dedicated 22lr build practice with cheap ammo. 7.5 inch, drop in bolt cmmg, a2 style handguard, ak style grip, pdw brace, utg flashlight spikes hellbreaker lower with teeth cutout, a binary 2nd gen trigger, burris 1-6, seatbelt lock style sling.

What's your fun practice gun in covid ammo times?

20210401_222128.jpg

20210401_222059.jpg

Last edited:

545x39

The binary Works good on my lwrc from impingmenet to Adam's piston, but wondering and hoping it will work with 22lr. It will fun shooting it binary the 22s.. lol

545x39

The decorations on the lower, the handguard... it all looks a bit too busy. But if it works for you, doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. And not saying my AR pistol works for everyone.
But dont people have flashlight with pad, not unless they dont have pressure pad and just push button. and handstop is smaller than most handstop. Is your pistol or your shtf gun, no flashlight and hsndstop? Show me a pic..

545x39

Need some pics of pistols is there other spots or alternative to putting flashlight and handstop? Help noobist

545x39

Well I shot it yesterday at 702 range,,, bbboooooooooiiiii that's a badass toy.. man binary on a 22lr is the (poop), no muzzle rising. I should have gotten a video on it.. only failure to fee was about 3 times, and that is due to the charging handle being hollow. Time to order the charging handle that's made for 22lr... then it's on kimosabi... grab your drop in 22LR at VENTURAMUNITIONS $240 PLUS TAX. HURRY THERES 1 MORE...

Luxom

Obsessed Member
The decorations on the lower, the handguard... it all looks a bit too busy. But if it works for you, doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. And not saying my AR pistol works for everyone.
You do have to realize that this is basically what guns look like in videogames now.
Call of Duty and Borderlands have totally changed peoples approach to aesthetic.
I remember when i painted my .22 AR like bacon almost a decade ago and it was one of the goofiest looking guns around on the internet. Its tame by todays standards though.
Heres what The Baconator looks like now after all these years. It got cannibalized and retired to the back of the safe a couple years ago when i got the younger brother. Its easier to get first time shooters on with the dot site. I dont personally shoot these much anymore. Theyre just for teaching kids.

Need some pics of pistols is there other spots or alternative to putting flashlight and handstop? Help noobist
Personally i dont like a ton of gear on my rifle. I like it to be as bare bones and simple as possible. My actual shtf gun has a regular old a2 carry handle site on it. No rail accessories. Six position stock. 16" barrel.

I find that lights and optics and all that other stuff can fail. I cant afford really nice NV so im at a huge tactical disadvantage from anybody with a REAL setup anyways. All the lights and grips and stuff just turn into weight for me. Id rather have an extra two mags in a vest than a light, lazer, optic, and forgrip.
Thats just me though and your situation is not mine.

0405211220.jpg

545x39

Now I'm learning. wow this guy garandthumb, who I always watched when i needed opinion on things I didnt know and build my ideas around his, is totally wrong way.. i guess his hand stop, flashlight with pressure pad, sling and red dot is not the way to go.. he said it's never overkill if your serious of protecting your family and loved ones.. these guys on internet should stop making videos and vegas members should be the one. Thanks guys take out all things on gun and just leave iron sight. But how do I see in the dark? Oh I know use other hand to hold light. Ok got it..

Luxom

Obsessed Member
Now I'm learning. wow this guy garandthumb, who I always watched when i needed opinion on things I didnt know and build my ideas around his, is totally wrong way.. i guess his hand stop, flashlight with pressure pad, sling and red dot is not the way to go.. he said it's never overkill if your serious of protecting your family and loved ones.. these guys on internet should stop making videos and vegas members should be the one. Thanks guys take out all things on gun and just leave iron sight. But how do I see in the dark? Oh I know use other hand to hold light. Ok got it..
My guy you literally asked what other people do. Why are you getting offended? I didnt insult you or your setup in any way. I also said that what works for me isnt everybody elses situation.
Personally i have above average lowlight vision but have trouble seeing when its bright. Unless its pitch black i can generally see. In the event that its pitch black its probably easier to HIDE in a SHTF situation than it is to hunt somebody down with your weapon mounted light without exposing yourself. Better to avoid conflict and wait for the RIGHT opportunity in my experience and opinion.
Again this isnt to say that anybody else is wrong. You literally asked what other people do/use so i shared. Sorry youre butthurt??

545x39

My guy you literally asked what other people do. Why are you getting offended? I didnt insult you or your setup in any way. I also said that what works for me isnt everybody elses situation.
Personally i have above average lowlight vision but have trouble seeing when its bright. Unless its pitch black i can generally see. In the event that its pitch black its probably easier to HIDE in a SHTF situation than it is to hunt somebody down with your weapon mounted light without exposing yourself. Better to avoid conflict and wait for the RIGHT opportunity in my experience and opinion.
Again this isnt to say that anybody else is wrong. You literally asked what other people do/use so i shared. Sorry youre butthurt??
I'm not but hurt, lol.. it's just how come those guys have so much more than I have. Like they have a peq. Beside that all the same.. and i also said a fun gun.its not my precious.. and how come you dont post a pic of your top of the like gun. Let's see it, if you do what you preach. All bare except iron sights..like a naked woman. I'm not but hurt. I've learn to stop getting but hurt the about 5yrs ago the day I walked into a bjj gym and get mauled repeatedly.so getting ego or hurt is not even in my dictionary..

Poena238

Peanut Butter
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
" Gun " , you want him to pick just one ? :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Having competed against MAC at the Subgun , the dude can flat out shoot just about anything.
Didn't he just purchase another rather large safe? I'd burn my guns if I had half of his..

Poena238

Peanut Butter
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
The downside is that when the war starts, I'll be standing there with people shouting at me, and I'll be all: "Hang on, dammit! I'm thinking!"
Shout all they want, they, at least, will be standing with the right person..