• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NFA Transfer times?

vw68j

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I ordered online and Im having my transfer done at NFA as usual. It was delivered last Monday and I was wondering if anyone has any updates on how long things are taking these days? I have a CCW but not sure if that will help speed things up or not?

Thanks

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
With a CCW, there is no phone call necessary for an interstate transfer being picked up.

djthumper

Member (9mm)
With a CCW, there is no phone call necessary for an interstate transfer being picked up.
Not for the transfer, normally I got a call or email the same day it was delivered. If he hasn't received that yet, they haven't completed the receiving. Who knows how long that will take these days.

vw68j

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
It was delivered last Monday, per UPS tracking. I wonder what's up, I might have to call them but im sure they are not answering calls.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Isn't it required to be received into the books the same day it was delivered? I've never heard of a store where you couldn't pick it up later than the next business day.

vw68j

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Isn't it required to be received into the books the same day it was delivered? I've never heard of a store where you couldn't pick it up later than the next business day.
I didn't know that...I just tried to call, left a message. Hopefully I'll hear back soon.

vw68j

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I got through today, they tried to call but must have dialed incorrectly. I have no missed calls or messages, but it's all good. They have it and it's ready to go. Glock 17 G5 mos and SW MP9 gen1?

vw68j

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
PSA $380, I think it was $360 before the rush. It's not always in stock. I signed up for the in stock email alerts and it seems like it would be in stock every couple weeks, but not sure now.