• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Reloading Supplies; where can I find them? Post your finds here!!

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Thanks to @DentalDart for the discord. Nabbed some smol pp today.

If you follow the discord you'll learn about distill, my suggestion is to download chrome and the distill plug-in. Add all the primers you are interested in to you bass pro wishlist and setup distill to read the ship to store "out of stock" when it changes to add to cart your browser will ding.

Thanks to @DentalDart for the discord. Nabbed some smol pp today.

If you follow the discord you'll learn about distill, my suggestion is to download chrome and the distill plug-in. Add all the primers you are interested in to you bass pro wishlist and setup distill to read the ship to store "out of stock" when it changes to add to cart your browser will ding.
Idk how to do that kind of stuff haha, I just check it when I get notifications.

I'm glad you got some. I'm about to sell some 5.56 so I can buy more reloading supplies lol.

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Idk how to do that kind of stuff haha, I just check it when I get notifications.

I'm glad you got some. I'm about to sell some 5.56 so I can buy more reloading supplies lol.

It's super easy on chrome on the PC just install the add-on, put all the primers you want from bass pro into your wishlist, then click on distill select parts of page, when you hover over ship to store "out of stock" it should highlight the the entire text, click it then move to the next one so on and so forth then click save, move the slider for intervals to 1 min then save again. As long as the browsers open it should ding when one changes

It's super easy on chrome on the PC just install the add-on, put all the primers you want from bass pro into your wishlist, then click on distill select parts of page, when you hover over ship to store "out of stock" it should highlight the the entire text, click it then move to the next one so on and so forth then click save, move the slider for intervals to 1 min then save again. As long as the browsers open it should ding when one changes
I do everything from my phone.. I only use my computer for school.

I've had good luck with the time drops though, usually they are around the same times ever day.

Its fun hanging out on discord as well.

As everyone knows, reloading supplies have been scarce lately, and when trying to buy primers online if you aren't on the page as soon as they are updated you miss out.

I stumbled upon a discord channel, I think it is supposed to be like reddit, but this channel gives updates for when certain reloading supplies are in stock.

There are also other channels within the discord which people talk and stuff.

I dont need any primers, brass or anything at the moment but if someone wants the link to the discord channel to get updates let me know.

Bass pro shops drops primers online almost daily sometimes 2x per day. Midsouth shooters, everglades etc. Here is a screen shot from most current drops. I almost bought 5k spp primers because I was on when it dropped but decided I didn't need them lol.

If you want the link to the discord let me know. I never used discord until this, the channel is a good resource right now for getting reloading supplies if you're looking.

View attachment 75468

View attachment 75469
Can you send me the link as well thanks

As everyone knows, reloading supplies have been scarce lately, and when trying to buy primers online if you aren't on the page as soon as they are updated you miss out.

I stumbled upon a discord channel, I think it is supposed to be like reddit, but this channel gives updates for when certain reloading supplies are in stock.

There are also other channels within the discord which people talk and stuff.

I dont need any primers, brass or anything at the moment but if someone wants the link to the discord channel to get updates let me know.

Bass pro shops drops primers online almost daily sometimes 2x per day. Midsouth shooters, everglades etc. Here is a screen shot from most current drops. I almost bought 5k spp primers because I was on when it dropped but decided I didn't need them lol.

If you want the link to the discord let me know. I never used discord until this, the channel is a good resource right now for getting reloading supplies if you're looking.

View attachment 75468

View attachment 75469
Can you send me the link as wellthanks

I may have heard from a birdie that sportsmans warehouse in centennial is going to be setting out reloading supplies today or tomorrow. I havent checked today, I'm about to go down there in a few minutes.