• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rhino for rent??

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Whatever happened with the RFID chips Chiappa was gonna put in their guns? Can't find any articles newer than 10 years ago.

Luxom

Obsessed Member
Id really like a nebula 60ds but also dont have 2k to spend.
My sister is considering upgrading and diversifying from the j frame and cant decide between a 686 or a rhino. She likes my 686 and that its 7 rounds, but she really likes the look and idea of the rhino but wisely would like to shoot one first before making the decision.
Either way shes still months away from purchase but she was asking if i knew anywhere that would let her try one.

Scott_KNLV

@the_500__guy
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Id really like a nebula 60ds but also dont have 2k to spend.
My sister is considering upgrading and diversifying from the j frame and cant decide between a 686 or a rhino. She likes my 686 and that its 7 rounds, but she really likes the look and idea of the rhino but wisely would like to shoot one first before making the decision.
Either way shes still months away from purchase but she was asking if i knew anywhere that would let her try one.
I have a 60DS, maybe we can figure something out for her to shoot. Since she's in no rush, maybe week 3 October if you don't find something sooner. (super hectic 5 weeks w family here)