• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

S&W 14-4 score

Found this when making the gun store/pawn shop rounds a couple weeks ago. Couldn't post sooner, house was in disarray from new carpet install.

No box papers or tools. It had a hang tag price of $599. I gave it a good look over and mechanically it was in great shape, looked to only be factory fired. However it has a couple cosmetic blemishes; minor scratches on the side plate and a small dot shaped spot of missing bluing and a small spot where some surface rust had started on the barrel. It has wide trigger and hammer.

After a bit of discussion about it's condition, the seller offers up $500. I said deal.

Got it home and gave is a good cleaning and worked on the cosmetic issues. A little work with Oxpho-Blue the cosmetic blemishes were greatly reduced. Now to get it out and see how she shoots.

Well I got out for the first time with the gun this morning.
Not my best effort, but the gun is certainly capable of much better performance if I do my part.
Seven yards two hands.

flyer338

NRA Patriot Life Member Benefactor
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I think you bought that revolver at an advantageous price. I have one like it. I can tell you that mine is very accurate; I used to shoot it in NRA Bullseye competition. That is a revolver your grandchildren will enjoy long after you have passed into memory.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Original post back from the dead! :ROFLMAO:
OP was almost 4 years ago, but that still is one beauty of a 14, and it was at a great price.

Impact Guns, the original online gun store- guns, ammo, and accessories for low prices.