• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show off those Wheelguns

Luxom

Obsessed Member
29-2 and 28-2 29 is the nickle one
Hard to judge sometimes without something else for perspective. Looking again though i can see the Matte finish on the 28.
I have a 28 with a 6" im sure is pictured in the thread. Would like to have a nice 29 like that some day, but probably need a 27, and 19 first to round out my 38/357s before expanding into another caliber.

Hard to judge sometimes without something else for perspective. Looking again though i can see the Matte finish on the 28.
I have a 28 with a 6" im sure is pictured in the thread. Would like to have a nice 29 like that some day, but probably need a 27, and 19 first to round out my 38/357s before expanding into another caliber.
Good luck in your search. I agree 27-2 is on my list as well, doesn't get much better than that

Luxom

Obsessed Member
Good luck in your search. I agree 27-2 is on my list as well, doesn't get much better than that
Im honestly not picky about it being a specific dash model or anything.
I do like the older guns with spurred hammers, pinned barrels, recessed cylinders, and sans hillary hole but NONE of those is a dealbreaker for me really just so long as it locks up tight without too much slop or endshake anywhere.
I would even consider a newmodel 27 and 19 but the prices on them new are basically what you would pay for a middling to good classic gun, and if you spend just a bit more you can usually find an old model in nice condition for not very much more. Thats the only real problem with the classic line in my opinion. They just ask too much when other options are available.

Im honestly not picky about it being a specific dash model or anything.
I do like the older guns with spurred hammers, pinned barrels, recessed cylinders, and sans hillary hole but NONE of those is a dealbreaker for me really just so long as it locks up tight without too much slop or endshake anywhere.
I would even consider a newmodel 27 and 19 but the prices on them new are basically what you would pay for a middling to good classic gun, and if you spend just a bit more you can usually find an old model in nice condition for not very much more. Thats the only real problem with the classic line in my opinion. They just ask too much when other options are available.
Agree 100%