• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show off those Wheelguns

Here's the start of my next six gun, I finely got around to ordering one of those S&W Model 10's with no Barrel from J&G Sales.
it's a round butt 10-9, its in pretty good shape other then the import mark and a rack number stamped on it, I am going to try to file them flat so they don't stand out as bad, the barrel is a full bull Douglass I think, I found 2 of them and a .N frame .44 barrel in a junk box at a gun show some time in the late 90's, The rib is a old BO-MAR I found on Ebay years ago, The grips are a old set of Pointer Stocks but I would have to cut off the thumb rest on the left side because you would not be able to use a speed loader with it in place. I need to find some body to torque the barrel and set the gap because I don't have a lathe. I am going to order a full lug from Clark, I am going to Half bob the hammer because I like to be able to shoot it single action and do a trigger job. I also need the full length ejector rod.
I am thinking about finding another cylinder and crane to have chambered for 9MM with full moon clips. Its going to take me awhile to finish it but I have had the parts 20+ years so a little longer wont hurt.

eQ IMGP4259.JPG