• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The new Sig Sauer P322

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Looks a lot like a P365 .... Though they say it's not. Looks like another rebranded GSG
Hope it's better than the Mosquito POS, hard to think it'd been worse.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Looks a lot like a P365 .... Though they say it's not. Looks like another rebranded GSG
Hope it's better than the Mosquito POS, hard to think it'd been worse.
Yep, saw a few sites showing the new release on this earlier today and that got my interest (because I drink the cool-aid two-fisted :) )

The guy in the vid said "designed from the ground up here at sig", so hopefully not another sig-branded GSG.

Looking forward to some torture tests. Wouldn't mind adding one to keep my full-size M&P22 company.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
See how that reliability is with those good ole golden bullets! If it can run 1000 of those straight, I'll be impressed. Hell, 500 and I would be impressed.

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Yep, saw a few sites showing the new release on this earlier today and that got my interest (because I drink the cool-aid two-fisted :) )

The guy in the vid said "designed from the ground up here at sig", so hopefully not another sig-branded GSG.

Looking forward to some torture tests. Wouldn't mind adding one to keep my full-size M&P22 company.
Designed by Sig, but uses the same GSG style barrel adapter for threading (have one on my GSG 1911).

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Caught a review this morning: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/03/sig-p322-review/

Apparently this is like the M&P22 full-size that I have; while it looks like a striker-fired pistol, it actually has an internal hammer.

25 round extended mags will be available.

Has a fluted chamber.

The author claimed 'most reliable 22LR SA pistol he has used'. That said, they used only used one type of ammo (which Sig likely chose specifically as the most reliable to run with the pistol). Look forward to seeing more 'in the wild' reviews where differing loads are used.

Last edited:

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Seeing $525+ prices currently, no mention of it being a "pre" order

Aswild

Ez come ez go
They had 1 at Spartan and my buddy bought it he said he has try5or 7 deferent ammo and no issues. I fondle it I like the grip. It feels like holding my 1911. The magazine were Pretty sweet to vey nice gun

It’s a great shooter. 20 in mag 1 in the pipe. On target out the box. I love it. Only jam was operator error. Loaded mag too fast and round nose dived in mag. But after slowing load process it fires flawlessly. And I hate to say it I did it without cleaning the factory oil off. I was too excited