• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who has cheap lowers right now in Vegas?

Earthquake

Obsessed Member
Looking to pick up a couple of lowers to do a couple of builds, I am not looking for anything special Andersons will do, who has the best prices in town?

eQ

sai

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Sportsmans usually has Ruger or spikes lowers but I wouldnt call them cheap. Ive used both(good tolerances and fit) they worked fine.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Local, I can buy everything online but I prefer to purchase from local shop when it’s a FFL item. None of the waiting bs just pay and go home with my lower.
I agree, but when local shop's aren't stocking product (or enough), I go online. The time/cost spent to search for items is absurd these days so I have no issue with online buying right now.

Did you see how much the basic lower was? Tye x15
Don’t quote me but they offer it at the same price as online IIRC. That being said I know they dont usually honor the 10% discount that you can get by ordering from AP directly. I might stop in tomorrow, if I do I will report back.

Either way if you haven’t been to that shop it’s my favorite for AR builders. I think it has the best selection of parts in all of Vegas and isn’t as crowded or busy as Ventura.

-TRD

@MisterSmiles can confirm one “inexpensive” lower at Nw Arms. Gen 2 Aero for $100+ required bits.

They had a few more not so inexpensive lowers in stock too. Fortunately or unfortunately they didn’t have any M4E1 lowers in FDE or I would have had one follow me home *shrugs* :ROFLMAO:
-TRD

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I've been trying to find an FDE M4E1 for months with no real luck. I'm just about to the point where I'm going to just take one of my BLK ones over and get it cerakoted locally by someone.

I've been trying to find an FDE M4E1 for months with no real luck. I'm just about to the point where I'm going to just take one of my BLK ones over and get it cerakoted locally by someone.
Last week I saw they had an FDE blem for like $100... I should have jumped on it but I was away on work and didn't know my FFL's email. Gotta strike when the iron is hot it seems. They have blem M4E1's in black for a Benjamin in stock online. Think the Cerakote would be more than $25 locally? The only reason I want one is because I am slowly building a 16" upper and decided to go with FDE, I already have a black gun. I figure down the road I won't want to switch uppers.

-TRD

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
My only issues with Aero's Blem FDE items are (and I have a few):

1. Pitting and scratched blems show up much worse in FDE than in black

2. Sometimes the blem is a color mis-match. Its FDE, but its not quite matching color (or even more of a light tan). Starts to looks like the PB SCAR :)

2. Sometimes the blem is a color mis-match. Its FDE, but its not quite matching color (or even more of a light tan). Starts to looks like the PB SCAR :)

Huhh... I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

-TRD

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter

If you don't mind the "freedom" edition.

https://aimsurplus.com/aero-precision-m4e1-freedom-stripped-lower-receiver-fde/

Aero's website also has M4E1 complete lowers if you are hard up and can utilize the parts on another build (or sell them).