• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wilson Combat P320 frame

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
So, about a 4 months ago I decided to upgrade my full-size Sig P320 to a Wilson Combat FDE frame module.

The original
IMG_20200328_190447664~4.jpg

3 weeks ago I got a email that they were back in stock and bought one. Ordered tungsten weights for the module to go with them. About $100 for both module and weights.

Upgraded
IMG_20200511_180945320~2.jpg

Very easy to install. Wilson Combat even has a YouTube video detailing how to do it. Took a whole 15 minutes to do the job. Wiped the module & weights down with alcohol wipes before installing as instructed.
The weights also need to be in a specific order and are well marked as to which one goes in the proper slot in the module. The weights use a silicone glue to hold them in place.
Comes with the mag release already installed as well, it is reversible. Can't believe this was so easy. First thing I noticed right away was the "rattle" my P320 had was reduced greatly.

Then off to the shoot. All I have to say is I love the new feel of the grip,. It's more rounded, more aggressive textured and just fits my hand a while lot better. 100+ rounds later I love it.

Last edited:

Beefstews

Hungry for Ammo!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
I was looking in to this, but I have small hands and only the SMALL p320 grips work for me. What size OEM grip were you using? How does the WC compare in regards to grip circumference to the OEM?

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I was looking in to this, but I have small hands and only the SMALL p320 grips work for me. What size OEM grip were you using? How does the WC compare in regards to grip circumference to the OEM?
The original was a medium, the WC module is more rounded than the original. It definitely feels thinner and less boxy feeling than the OEM module.

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
The tungsten weights are $100? I thought that it was $25 for the 2 skinny and one thicker rod that all go into the WC frame?
Total for the module and weights was about $100 .... Had to order them separately