Aero Precision AR-15 Stripped Lowers in stock now!!

samhade

Hi Guido. I was all set to boycott them for life from your post about how they screwed you guys with your roll marked lowers. What happened? Did they make it right and you are doing business with them again?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
They've finally made good on it, which was product that was paid for, so as much as I love to stand on principal, I can't just throw these away, so I figure undercutting them by $80 each and offering our locals a smoking deal on a hard to get item right now was a good alternative! ;-)

samhade

They've finally made good on it, which was product that was paid for, so as much as I love to stand on principal, I can't just throw these away, so I figure undercutting them by $80 each and offering our locals a smoking deal on a hard to get item right now was a good alternative! ;-)
Good plan! Thanks.

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter
I almost grabbed two on these on Saturday, but the Glock case had these strange looking black things in it that I haven't seen in awhile; so I decided to get a G19 instead.

At first Aero's new roll was odd, but in person it is fine. Almost like the A from the Avengers.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Yes, we have forged and billet lowers in stock, LPK's, BCG's, etc all in stock!

Stop in!