• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Another happy NFA customer

SundevilSG

Minute of Barn
Forum Supporter
I just wanted to say how great the folks at New Frontier Armory treated me during my last purchase, especially Alan and Eric. I have been pestering these guys for weeks via email and on the phone and they were always extremely polite and helpful. We have all experienced the "know it all" loud mouthed gun salesmen at places in the valley and for a long time I just accepted it. I got a great deal on a NIB Gen 4 Glock 23 (and I swore I would never own a Glock) and had a lot of fun hanging out in the store. I honestly dont plan on buying anywhere else and I'll make sure to spread the word.

Im still waiting to go back and see Alan's hot pink LCP in a drop leg holster. Something tells me I wont have to wait long.

Great work guys; you have a new loyal customer.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I'm very glad you were happy with your service! :party:

I just wanted to say how great the folks at New Frontier Armory treated me during my last purchase, especially Alan and Eric. I have been pestering these guys for weeks via email and on the phone and they were always extremely polite and helpful. We have all experienced the "know it all" loud mouthed gun salesmen at places in the valley and for a long time I just accepted it. I got a great deal on a NIB Gen 4 Glock 23 (and I swore I would never own a Glock) and had a lot of fun hanging out in the store. I honestly dont plan on buying anywhere else and I'll make sure to spread the word.

Im still waiting to go back and see Alan's hot pink LCP in a drop leg holster. Something tells me I wont have to wait long.

Great work guys; you have a new loyal customer.