• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Many thanks to @jlv10 , @pacgears , @Cha818 , @retired navy guy , @mzeronian4 , & @liang for your donations! Badges updated!

There was one $20 donation that did not use the same email address as registered on here. If the person who sent the $20 donation in would like the Forum Supporter badge applied, please send me a private message.

Thank you @panster for your support!

Again, thank you to all!

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Folks, I have nothing to do with the forum supporter donations and badges, only TitanNV can see the bank account and give you the badge, be sure when making a donation to include your screen name and email so he knows who the money came from.

If you are wondering WHEN the badge will appear, PM TitanNV, not me, as I have zero control over this one.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Folks, I have nothing to do with the forum supporter donations and badges, only TitanNV can see the bank account and give you the badge, be sure when making a donation to include your screen name and email so he knows who the money came from.

If you are wondering WHEN the badge will appear, PM TitanNV, not me, as I have zero control over this one.
Updated the Donations page:
Screenshot_20230423_122844_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.