• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter - 2024!

Pandanin

The Kilted One
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I don't know how I managed to miss this for so long. Donation sent in.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Thank you @oly29 ! Badge updated!

Folks I will be with limited connectivity from 1/27-2/9 so it may delay adding your badges. Thank you in advance!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
If you donated for Supporter badge, I believe I'll have solid connectivity Monday or so. So badges will be updated then.

I apologize for the delay.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
And when you donate to the forum and you want to use the Trading Post, please be patient, TitanNV is the only one who can see the funds hit the bank account and he's also the only one who can give you the badge, so PLEASE don't PM the Mods (or me!!) asking "when will I get the badge", as we can do nothing about it.

I'm always willing to help in any way I can, but this is one thing I can't help with.
I get about a dozen PM's a week asking:
"Where's my badge, I donated to the forum xx seconds ago and I don't see it! And I want to sell my extremely rare, one of a kind 1837 & 1/3, 0.04" caliber Grindleflex Shutzngrubber Elephant Mouse gun now! " And don't try to lowball me, I know what I've got!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
And when you donate to the forum and you want to use the Trading Post, please be patient, TitanNV is the only one who can see the funds hit the bank account and he's also the only one who can give you the badge, so PLEASE don't PM the Mods (or me!!) asking "when will I get the badge", as we can do nothing about it.

I'm always willing to help in any way I can, but this is one thing I can't help with.
I get about a dozen PM's a week asking:
"Where's my badge, I donated to the forum xx seconds ago and I don't see it! And I want to sell my extremely rare, one of a kind 1837 & 1/3, 0.04" caliber Grindleflex Shutzngrubber Elephant Mouse gun now! " And don't try to lowball me, I know what I've got!
I dunno. If they leave you a tip of $20 directly, maybe you should just add it and see when/if I even notice! :sneaky:

PhilBilly

Lurker (.22LR)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber