• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

C&R and other things

Nevada Hudson

Well-known member (45 ACP)
First, do you honor a C&R license for qualified transactions?
Also, If you do not live in Clark County and buy a newer gun from you, should the buyer not have to register and have a waiting period if you do not live in Clark County?
I live in Douglas County. I have bought a Mosin Nagant from another gun store in Las Vegas, they took my C&R and was able to take the gun on the spot.
Oh, thanks for your yes vote!

ampersand

I purchased a C&R revolver from NFA. The rep helping me didn't know what to do but he got somebody who did and the purchase went fine. I'll gladly buy C&R guns from them again.
There is no waiting period on long guns.

I live in Clark County so I can't help you with the other questions.
Also, If you do not live in Clark County and buy a newer gun from you, should the buyer not have to register and have a waiting period if you do not live in Clark County?
I live in Douglas County. I have bought a Mosin Nagant from another gun store in Las Vegas, they took my C&R and was able to take the gun on the spot.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
C&R is accepted, and yes, you're correct, if you are outside of CC, there is no registration or 3 day wait requirement on handguns. Long guns you walk the same day regardless.

Sorry for the late response!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Curious

Is there a wait time for a C&R handgun purchased by an FFL03 holder?