• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Colt le 6920

loic1

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Hey Guido, I want to do some changes on my colt, I sent you a pm a couple day ago but I may have done something wrong because it doesnt show in my sent folder...

My goal is to use this rifle for hunting with a scope, bipod to be used sometimes, I want to change the hand guard to a free float.

This been my first ar, I need your help and expertise to configure it properly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
No problem. Bring it by the store and we'll get you squared away with anything you need.

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
They did great job on my receiver swap and free float. Could have had it done while I waited but I had an appointment near by so came back.

Rock solid set up and not a stray mark anywhere.

Got to love it when it's done right!

loic1

That's why I want to bring it to them, I could probably do it myself, but im just starting to learn about those. Too many options and brand name im getting lost. I know how I want it set up just dont know how to get there.

loic1

LOL, I havent made it back home yet, just got a call and its ready....LOL

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
LOL, I havent made it back home yet, just got a call and its ready....LOL

:appls:

loic1

Frobt sight removed, liw peofile gas block, magpul fs, midwest industry ssk rail.

4x4Brit

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Frobt sight removed, liw peofile gas block, magpul fs, midwest industry ssk rail.

Very nice. If I ever get round to doing a 18/20" upper, I'll probably use that same rail. Interested to see some pics also.