Contact Info for Infinite Arms

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
We are getting a lot of inquiries on orders that were placed with Adam @ Infinite Arms, who is no longer leasing a spot in our building.

Please direct any questions or concerns to him at:

adam@infinitearms.com

www.infinitearms.com

Or on his forum here at NV Shooters.

If for some reason you can't get a response in a timely fashion, please contact me at sales@newfrontierarmory.com and we'll work with you to get everything straightened out.

Be assured the store is alive and well, and as a matter of fact we will be opening 7 days a week within the next month. You will not see any changes int he products we carry, and won't notice the difference.

Just wanted to make sure it was clear that the store is not closing or slowing down in anyway.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Glad to hear you are going 7 days. Now if we can get you to 24/7....:party:

WoofersInc

Active member (5.56mm)
I have a suppressor that I am waiting on paperwork to come through on. So, I will need to be in touch with Adam for that now? Or will the paperwork still come to the store since that was the address on it?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I have a suppressor that I am waiting on paperwork to come through on. So, I will need to be in touch with Adam for that now? Or will the paperwork still come to the store since that was the address on it?
Did you buy the supressor directly from Adam, or just from the store? If from Adam himself, it will probobly go to Adam since he should be changing his business address. Either way, he will get it, not us.

You can shoot him an e-mail with all your info so he has it for when your paperwork comes in, and like I said, if you have any trouble getting ahold of him you can shoot us an e-mail and we'll help you out.

jpa

Well-known member (45 ACP)
If anyone has had problems with Adam or Infinite Arms, I urge you to keep at it until you get things resolved. Contact Adam directly through PMs on here or via email/phone. I had a problem getting a suppressor I bought at last year's GemTax promo that I just was able to pick up at New Frontier, thanks to Guido. To be fair Adam contacted me eventually and finally held up his end of the bargain, but I hate to say I won't be doing any further business with him. I also can't in good conscience recommend his services to anyone else either. Good luck to all of you!

-John

shotdown

Well-known member (45 ACP)
If anyone has had problems with Adam or Infinite Arms, I urge you to keep at it until you get things resolved. Contact Adam directly through PMs on here or via email/phone. I had a problem getting a suppressor I bought at last year's GemTax promo that I just was able to pick up at New Frontier, thanks to Guido. To be fair Adam contacted me eventually and finally held up his end of the bargain, but I hate to say I won't be doing any further business with him. I also can't in good conscience recommend his services to anyone else either. Good luck to all of you!

-John
What???? That sucks man. I bought a Gemtech Multimount during that promo through NFA and had my Form 4 back in less than 3 months.