• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Federal Ammunition Pre-Sale--Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Okay guys, we’re getting our hands on some ammo finally! It’s not much of a selection right now, but it’s a start. We aren’t really marking up much more than covering our costs so we can try to keep this competitive, so please don’t complain about the prices if you don’t agree with them. We (dealers) are having to buy at inflated costs also. When comparing our prices with Wally World and other local stores, please take into account that we have included the 8.1% sales tax in our prices!! You will find that we’re also very competitive with online retailers after adding their shipping costs, etc. Some of this ammo (like the 12Ga slugs and buckshot) are SMOKING deals….. Make sure you check them out!

For this first order we’ll need payment up front to secure it for you. I’ve had too many guys already put special orders in and then flake out after I fronted the money and had to eat their merchandise. The price listed here includes shipping and tax and the ammo can be picked up in North Las Vegas at our shop as soon as it comes in.

We will take orders and payment until Sunday night for this first delivery and the ammo should be in and ready for pickup at our store by next weekend. I’ll try to buy a few extra cases of each caliber for the guys that can’t get in on this in time. For your convenience you can place your order and drop payment off with myself at New Frontier Armory (North Las Vegas Area), Adam at Infinite Arms (Summerlin Area), or Cliff at My Go Time Gear (North East Area and Henderson). Between the 3 of us covering the city we might be able to save you some driving!

I’ve thrown in links next to all the products so you can get more info, a better description, and ballistic information on the ammo you click on. Please,

Please, Please….while comparing prices make sure you’re comparing apples to apples because there are many different variants to the ammo listed. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask here, through a PM, or e-mail.

380 Auto
http://www.federalpremium.com/products/details/handgun.aspx?id=79
500 rounds for $155.00
1000 rounds for $290.00 (Save $20)

9MM
http://www.federalpremium.com/products/details/handgun.aspx?id=93
500 rounds for $125.00
1000 rounds for $230.00 (Save $20)

40 S&W
http://www.federalpremium.com/products/details/handgun.aspx?id=84
500 rounds for $145.00
1000 rounds for $270.00 (Save $20)

45 Auto
http://www.federalpremium.com/products/details/handgun.aspx?id=88
500 rounds for $160.00
1000 rounds for $300.00 (Save $20)

30-06
http://www.federalpremium.com/products/details/rifle.aspx?id=73
250 rounds for $210.00
500 rounds for $400.00 (Save $20)

http://www.federalpremium.com/products/details/rifle.aspx?id=74
250 rounds for $180.00
500 rounds for $340.00 (Save $20)

.22LR (CCI Mini Mag)
http://www.cci-ammunition.com/ballistics/detail.aspx?loadNo=0030
2500 rounds for $162.50
5000 rounds for $305.00 (Save $20)

12 Ga Target Loads
http://www.federalpremium.com/products/details/shotshell.aspx?id=446
250 rounds for $66.00

12 Ga Tactical 00 Buckshot 2

Last edited:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
I can get XM193 and M855 bulk Lake City.

The price on the 855 green tip penetrator is actually really good, but that stuff is expensive to begin with. It goes online for .80 a round and up for real LC 09 headstamp green tip. I can sell it for about $490 a case of 1000.

The XM193 is out of range price wise I think so I didn't post it. The problem is I can't get it cheap enough to sell it for what I want, so I didn't list it. It would end up being about the same amount as the M855. They also had American Eagle 55gr FMJ's but they were even more, those would be $500 per K.

The M855 is a good deal, but I thought the other stuff was more presentable.

And you of all people.....I figured you'd jump on some "tactical" buckshot or "tactical" slugs!! haha You can't blame me for what federal names their loads!! :sheepaid:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
If you live "over the hill" we can work something out for payment so you guys don't have to make an extra "trek" up here!

(New Frontier Armory is a Pahrump friendly dealer) :001_tongue:

Pachinko Pistola

Certified by DHS
Forum Supporter
Founding Member
Nice prices Guido. I will probably take you up on some .45 ACP and/or 9mm.

Does it come with spaghetti? I want extra Parmesan on it.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Guido, can you give us a contact # for Cliff in Henderson? Thanks.
Okay......for orders, no matter where you want to pay, please e-mail sales@newfrontierarmory.com with a subject line of AMMO.

Give me your screen name, real name (or something if you wear a tinfoil hat) phone number, and where you would like to pay (either Summerlin, Henderson/NE Vegas, or North Las Vegas (215 and North 5th area).

Depending on which of the 3 areas you want to meet, someone will contact you shortly after.

Thanks!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Credit Card Payments

Okay, a few guys have asked, so here is the credit card low down.

Our profit margin is so small on this deal to keep the prices low, so if you want to use a credit card, thats fine, but you'll have to add 3% to the quoted prices because those prices are for cash payments.

E-mail for details when you order.

Sales@newfrontierarmory.com

Thanks!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Breaking up cases.....

If you need to break up a half case of 500 because you want to buy less, please let me know, we can probobly work that out for you and keep you at the same price quote for the 500 rounds. Lets try to keep the min order at 100rds though please!!

Thanks Guys!!!

I can't believe we're all going to have ammo for the next shoot! :willy_nilly:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
A BIG thank you to all of you that participated in this sale.

Hopefully the prices will stay the same and we will be offering this again as soon as this shipment gets into town.

If you would like, we will continue to take names and what you would like off this list and then contact you as soon as we set up another sale to make sure you're still intrested.

PLEASE READ: PM or E-mail me your name, phone number, e-mail address, whether your closer to North Las Vegas, Summerlin, or Henderson and what you would like to reserve.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Good News, Bad News, and Good News.......

Okay.....

1) Good News: The ammo is en route to Vegas as I type, I just got a call from the shipper. I should be able to pick it up tommorow afternoon and be able to divy it all up this weekend. I'll have the official word in the morning.

2) Bad News: All of the 380 and some of the .45 got backordered.

3) Good News: the .45 should be back in stock in less than a week.

As soon as I inventory the pallet and know how much of the .45 didn't make it on this trip, I will refund the money to all that paid for .45 and will not be getting it on this load.

I will ask everyone I refund money to if they still want it if I can get it within the next 2 weeks. If they do, I will front the money to include it in the next order and you can pay when it gets here. You'll be first in line for the next batch.

I will have to refund all the money for 380 and I have a standing backorder with them but it might not be a month before we can get it again. As soon as it comes in I will notify those that had orders in and if you still want some you can jump the line and get yours before any goes up for sale.

I will update this thread as soon as I have more details on the delivery!

Thanks Again Guys! (And sorry about the backorders....When I set the deal up they told me they'd have more than I could order in stock.....apparently they didn't know there stock very well :bored: )

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Picked up my 45 ammo today. Such a deal! :hurray:

Nice to meet you and Adam too.

New Frontier is in a great - uncongested and unhectic - location too. Can't wait til you guys open up over there so I can peruse! :cheers2:

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido,

Keep me in mind on the next deal or what you might have ready to go, we need this.

1000 of the 380
1000 of the 9mm
1000 of the 45

Send me a PM with any info.

Thanks Much,

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Guido,

Keep me in mind on the next deal or what you might have ready to go, we need this.

1000 of the 380
1000 of the 9mm
1000 of the 45

Send me a PM with any info.

Thanks Much,
Will do! We're trying to get a few more pallets down within a week or so.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Got my ammo today!!!! Thank you!!!
No sweat! Glad it worked out for you guys.

We're pushing hard for more .45 and we should have another pallet of 9mm coming down very soon.

We're working a deal to try to keep this going pretty steady until everyone gets their fill (Hopefully this can start slowing down the wallmart ammo watch thread too!)

After reading some reports from the funshow this weekend on this and another local forum, it looks like we're about $100 a case under going prices right now, so that makes me happy also.

We'll let you guys know as soon as we get more in.

Maxx

Most Infamous Member (.50 BMG)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I thank you as well.
Look forward to your next shipment of .45.