• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FFL is in!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Our FFL finally came through this week and the city business license is in the works. We have a building/safety/fire inspection on Wed. If that all goes well I will be 100% up and running and be able to start taking special orders on firearms on 3 August and hopefully be open to the public in the afternoons/evenings and on the weekends starting on 15 August.

Just wanted to spread the good word, and hopefully we'll be seeing you all soon!

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I'm so excited! I call hang around status! I will help out if you need.. pretty knowledgeable in many things that have to do with guns.

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Congrats Guido !

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
All i can tell you is that he is up in North Las Vegas, nice new neighborhood, next to a pizza joint. I picked up some ammo from him a few weeks ago. Hope he has one of those ammo sales (or ammo give aways is more like it!) soon!

Guido posted earlier in the week mentioning he would be out of town, as FaceJackets mentioned.

jpa

All i can tell you is that he is up in North Las Vegas, nice new neighborhood, next to a pizza joint. I picked up some ammo from him a few weeks ago. Hope he has one of those ammo sales (or ammo give aways is more like it!) soon!

Guido posted earlier in the week mentioning he would be out of town, as FaceJackets mentioned.
It's on Centennial west of 5th in North Las Vegas. Nice little strip mall although there was an inordinate number of "natives" wandering the streets as I drove in.

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I was in the nieghborhood last Saturday and stopped, no one was there, but I did get to look around.

A nice, upscale area. I think you are going to do well there.

Congrats.

shotdown

If anyone wants to pass by, Cliff will be there from 9-4 tomorrow. The store is not completly stocked bu Cliff carries lots of items in which he can't fit all of them in the store. Take a look at his website and if you don't see what you are looking for, send him an email and he will get it for you.

Guido is in Italy at the moment but he will soon get his shipment of Glocks, Sig and Springfields in.