• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Great Buying Experience

wcbcdi

Getting Older Faster
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
During my lifetime I've been to scores of gun shops but I've never been treated more respectfully or had such a great buying experience then I did today at New Frontier Armory.

I traded a used .308 rifle and bought a new AK47 WASR-10. Both the price of the AK47 and the money offered for my .308 were very fair and the service was excellent. The man that waited on me was Eric. He had excellent customer skills rarely found in a gun store. He should get a raise.

New Frontier Armory is across town for me but I'll gladly make the drive to do business with them again.

teRRy702

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
Kudos to Eric! He's a good guy. Answered a bunch of questions for my wife and I when I was trying to get something pink (hoping that she'd actually carry it).

So you know, that is a typical experience with NFA. Fantastic guys!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
That's why we like our sponsors. They go out of their way to treat you right.

jhoefer99

Glad you had such a good experience with NFA. I picked up my xd9sc from them last week and haven't ever had a better or easier experience with a store.. everyone on the staff is extremely knowledgable and helpful, I'll be going back again and again!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
The guys on the floor are definetly great and we're very lucky to have them all on out staff.

We appreciate the feedback, as always, and we're glad you had a great experience in the store.

We look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Dizzll

Member (9mm)
Agreed, I have bought 4 guns from them and force all my friends to do the same. Cliff and Co. are awesome and really doing what is required to set themselves above the competition.... I also drive 30-40mins to get there and it's always worth it.